I feel like that may have happened on Twitter, but I don't know. I feel like .mu was responsible too, I just can't remember. It might have been on that other Muse forum that I don't remember the name of?

Muselive? I never used it much

Muselive? I never used it much

Maybe. I feel like it was a chat or something quicker than a forum, though. Who knows. Good times, good times. The build-up to the Resistance and the NIN Year Zero ARG were some of my favorite internet community moments.

Nah, whoever I'm thinking of leaked The Resistance, like the original leak.

In mono though, from the headsets people were given at the listening events. Right?

Or was that BH&R? I think it was BH&R...I seem to recall hearing Take a Bow for the first time, so I turned it off and waited.

Nah, whoever I'm thinking of leaked The Resistance, like the original leak.

Yeah I know. I'm just saying there was this guy who was on muselive who apparently worked for a label and leaked a few b-sides. I was wondering if anyone remembers who that was.

New goal everyone:

-find a copy of Drones

-leak it

- Get banned from the board...?

As always leaks are not tolerated. You will receive a temporary ban if you in any way share of signpost leaks from the board. Details of leaks are forwarded to management and then on to Warner.

Any discussion of leaks if they do happen is also not permitted.

I think either Drones or Psycho will be the catchiest.

The best, based on title alone sounds like Reapers

Drones being last kinda gives me the idea that its this albums version of KoC, the big finish.

I'm hoping it's a song that has actual lyrics or is, you know, a normal song. My least favorite parts of TR and T2L are that the endings just feel too over the top.

Amazing how we know almost nothing about the songs. Ok, we know Drones and Psycho will be quite heavy, but that's about all we know. Also, none of the other songs suggest 'cheese' or 'ballad' to me i.e. we haven't got a title like 'Undisclosed Desires', 'Guiding Light', 'I Belong To You' etc. All the titles listed could suggest 'heavy'.

As always leaks are not tolerated. You will receive a temporary ban if you in any way share of signpost leaks from the board. Details of leaks are forwarded to management and then on to Warner.

Sorry about that! I was kidding, I'm content to wait.

pls dont ban i just came back

Amazing how we know almost nothing about the songs. Ok, we know Drones and Psycho will be quite heavy, but that's about all we know. Also, none of the other songs suggest 'cheese' or 'ballad' to me i.e. we haven't got a title like 'Undisclosed Desires', 'Guiding Light', 'I Belong To You' etc. All the titles listed could suggest 'heavy'.

We made the same mistake with Madness and Panic Station :rolleyes:

Any discussion of leaks if they do happen is also not permitted.

BOOM!!