Where's all this Psycho video out on YouTube at 6pm coming from? From what I've heard Annie Mac is dropping Psycho first at 7:30pm. I'm guessing they'll be doing a live lounge special in the coming months also.

It was in the news article on the main site but they removed it.

I do agree with what someone said earlier that the Psycho riff would had more of an impact if we hadn't gotten that teaser. Obviously it's silly to complain about that, but just imagine the reactions if we had gotten a teaser of something else (maybe just film the screen showing some tracks as it plays, but with no sound), and then hadn't known about the riff until we heard the song tonight.

I do agree with what someone said earlier that the Psycho riff would had more of an impact if we hadn't gotten that teaser. Obviously it's silly to complain about that, but just imagine the reactions if we had gotten a teaser of something else (maybe just film the screen showing some tracks as it plays, but with no sound), and then hadn't known about the riff until we heard the song tonight.

It's probably the best part of the whole album. All downhill from here...

The heightened excitement for this song (and for this album, really) is largely based on the fact that we heard that riff in that clip.

The heightened excitement for this song (and for this album, really) is largely based on the fact that we heard that riff in that clip.

Once again, yeah? Never quite see the point in your posts.

It's not like we're not gonna get equally hyped for the album once the video is released at 6.

pretty much.

And also if I heard this live for the first time I would be confused debating with myself wether I agree with using old riff for new song or not that I would have missed the fun! Now I've come to peace with with and I'm gonna headbang to it like never before!

pretty much.

And also if I heard this live for the first time I would be confused debating with myself wether I agree with using old riff for new song or not that I would have missed the fun! Now I've come to peace with with and I'm gonna headbang to it like never before!

The song is still gonna come before the gigs...

Ah fair enough, guess it was just my card playing up, it was the bank verification where it didn't go through so maybe that was the problem, oh well!

It seems lots of people on Barclay's had card drop outs for some reason, I've seen at least 5 cases now.

true.

although in an ideal world I wouldn't have listen since I'm seeing them live very soon. but we all know that's not gonna happen ...

Do you wanna headbang in peace or not?

Ah fair enough, guess it was just my card playing up, it was the bank verification where it didn't go through so maybe that was the problem, oh well!

It seems lots of people on Barclay's had card drop outs for some reason, I've seen at least 5 cases now.

I used a Barclay's debit card too... weird. Sorry to hear you didn't manage to get tickets though. :(

Can't wait for Psycho to drop today! It's about time they used that riff in an actual studio release.

So looking back at all these speculations and trying to find hidden meanings. Everything turned out to be quite literally what they were meant to be.

0615: June 2015

Too offensive for radio: it's not coming as a radio single, it has 3 fucks and 2 shits in it.

Belfast 9pm Sunday: there's a gig in Belfast this Sunday.

All will be revealed tomorrow(on Tuesday): it did.

and then there was ZL, Apple gig, Absolute Radio, Imagine Belfast that came out of pure speculation.

am I missing something?

So no french radios playing the song this morning by mistake? No australian retail sites streaming the song early by mistake? :(

nope sadly aussies like me are gonna miss the initial song reactions as it'll be 5.30am or so when the song drops (if its at 7.30)