I hate things like Interlude, Collateral Damage etc with a passion. Complete waste of my time. I really hope Psycho is 5:28 on its own. Even though there are 'officially' 12 songs on this album, I fully expect only 10 will find their way onto my ipod. Don't really want to hear a Drill Sargeant, or JFK for that matter.

I hate things like Interlude, Collateral Damage etc with a passion. Complete waste of my time. I really hope Psycho is 5:28 on its own. Even though there are 'officially' 12 songs on this album, I fully expect only 10 will find their way onto my ipod. Don't really want to hear a Drill Sargeant, or JFK for that matter.

How can you decide that you don't like them without really hearing them. You might like them in the context of the album.

I thought NME was something like the Sun? (Not really trustworthy,more like cringeworthy)

I hate NME a much as the next man but the only thing comparably awful to the Sun is Fox News. Both spread vitriolic hate and are corrupt to the core. The Sun is probably worse even still but comparing NME with them is poor.

I agree. I don't really mind them if they are incorporated into the track, but to be their own track seems like a waste of space. Collateral Damage I didn't mind as much because it was more of an outro of actual music...but I don't want to hear a Drill Sergeant screaming at me unless there's something musical about it.

I hate NME a much as the next man but the only thing comparably awful to the Sun is Fox News. Both spread vitriolic hate and are corrupt to the core. The Sun is probably worse even still but comparing NME with them is poor.

I come here to escape politics...please please please don't start a political war.