Is everyone going to listen to it on youtube?

Or is anyone going to try and wait until they have the download to play on a pwoper sound system for the first listen? (like me)

I might be forced to wait, I've got class right when it releases.

Same, and they were followed by lackluster tours.

Great visually, poor energetically.

This is exactly what I thought. I got into Muse and the first thing I saw was HAARP and the Glastonbury gigs on YouTube. I was so pumped for my first concert, and it's the one where they're fucking stuck on video towers the whole time. T2L tour was better though, so maybe with this rock album we'll get high energy stuff.

This is exactly what I thought. I got into Muse and the first thing I saw was HAARP and the Glastonbury gigs on YouTube. I was so pumped for my first concert, and it's the one where they're fucking stuck on video towers the whole time. T2L tour was better though, so maybe with this rock album we'll get high energy stuff.

My first was after BH&R, outside in old Montreal.

It was glorious.

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

(with Maggie's Farm riff outro)

Supermassive Black Hole

Sunburn

Starlight

Forced In

(instrumental)

Plug In Baby

Invincible

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss

(extended)

City of Delusion

Stockholm Syndrome

(+riffs)

Encore:

Take a Bow

Time Is Running Out

New Born

(+riffs)

To be honest, I did really like Res and T2L in the first few weeks after release. Now though I just wish we could get a return to OoS or Abs style, which this hopefully is.

I liked the production of both albums, and the slight deviation towards a conceptual album for TR... I'm just really intrigued by the new direction that Muse seems to be heading towards today. 3-4.5 more hours to finally get a glimpse of that :LOL:

I usually come back right around my concerts and album releases then leave for years at a time, and every time I come back, this place is stunningly the same.

Same for me, but each time it's with less friends that still log in. I think I'm all alone this time.

I liked the production of both albums, and the slight deviation towards a conceptual album for TR... I'm just really intrigued by the new direction that Muse seems to be heading towards today. 3-4.5 more hours to finally get a glimpse of that :LOL:

I love that they experimented, loved the high quality production, and honestly even liked the pop songs and pieces of the style. I'm glad they got their name out there with Uprising and Madness. It just feels like so long now that we've been without their original style, and I miss it.

I usually come back right around my concerts and album releases then leave for years at a time, and every time I come back, this place is stunningly the same.

IIRC you used to get stuck into the arguing...or maybe I'm thinking of someone else?

haha! Awesome! The old global memory stick hunt for TR. DON'T ACTIVATE...RESIST!!! :p

oh my god everyone got pissed when the US decided to "recognize the United States of Eurasia" because we though that if we recognized, we wouldn't get Collateral Damage at the end of USoE.

We also thought that CD was going to be an epic guitar outro or something.

In reality Muse were going to give it to us no matter what.

oh my god everyone got pissed when the US decided to "recognize the United States of Eurasia" because we though that if we recognized, we wouldn't get Collateral Damage at the end of USoE.

We also thought that CD was going to be an epic guitar outro or something.

In reality Muse were going to give it to us no matter what.

Remember harassing that guy to leak TR because we all thought he was bullshitting? Then he actually leaked it and it was the real thing?

Remember harassing that guy to leak TR because we all thought he was bullshitting? Then he actually leaked it and it was the real thing?

I actually don't remember this one, I think I stopped logging in about a month or so before the album released. Maybe we can do it again with Drones?

I actually don't remember this one, I think I stopped logging in about a month or so before the album released. Maybe we can do it again with Drones?

I feel like that may have happened on Twitter, but I don't know. I feel like .mu was responsible too, I just can't remember. It might have been on that other Muse forum that I don't remember the name of?