If it isnt muse i wont even be that pissed. Matts tweet about all the news we want being released tomorrow (i guess today now) means something will happen.

No it doesn't.

It means there will be announcement of some kind - doesn't mean it's anything to do with Absolute.

If it isnt muse i wont even be that pissed. Matts tweet about all the news we want being released tomorrow (i guess today now) means something will happen.

I was unaware of this, despite someone summarising what I had missed in something like 30 pages earlier. Evidently my comprehension skills have deteriorated.

That is exciting. Single date and album release date perhaps?

Watch the show start at 8am but they'll wait til the end to announce it. Or is it just a radio station that doesn't have "shows" I don't know wtf absolute radio and I have a feeling I don't really want to.

Yeah, are we actually going to know by 8am or might we have to wait like an hour longer. I don't know what kind of program Absolute radio is.

No it doesn't.

It means there will be announcement of some kind - doesn't mean it's anything to do with Absolute.

I know. Im saying if this Absolute thing has nothing to do with muse, at least we will be getting news about Drones today.

But i hope it is Muse. The more announcements the better

No it doesn't.

That's exactly what they were saying in the first place I think. Just something is happening today whether it has to do with Absolute/the gig or not.

No it doesn't.

Oh, Clunge. You're slipping. :noey:

That's exactly what they were saying in the first place I think. Just something is happening today whether it has to do with Absolute/the gig or not.

:yesey: