My interpretation of Citizen Erased was that the character died, or was close to death. CE2 might even be a b-side.

I personally think Dead Inside could be the CE sequel (if of course the sequel is going to be one of the songs on the album), the title certainly fits how I interpreted the lyrics of Citizen Erased

Most of the footage on Youtube seems to be sub par anyway, plus the new songs are being filmed. I hope our phones aren't literally taken away from us but it's better than someone holding a 6 inch phone infront of your face. Do any of the venues have bans on tablets/selfie sticks being used?

Most of the footage on Youtube seems to be sub par anyway, plus the new songs are being filmed. I hope our phones aren't literally taken away from us but it's better than someone holding a 6 inch phone infront of your face. Do any of the venues have bans on tablets/selfie sticks being used?

I'd be quite happy for the venues to collect selfie-sticks and incinerate them on site.

Hey guys, I just realized if we upload our stuff to YouTube it's highly likely considering that it'll get taken down by Warner. How do we share the audience recordings we get, then?

Musebootlegs and Muselive.

This ^

everyone enjoys concerts in their own way

I don't care how people enjoy their concerts; I don't jump around and I don't film.

But, for a good share of the last gig I was at, my view of the stage was severely obstructed by phones and iPads, and I was only about six people from the front of the stage.

So yeah, I'm against actually wrecking someone else's ability to enjoy the gig. It's hard enough to find a spot where you can see over people, let alone people putting up a solid wall of arms and phones.

We need to figure out how to browse the new site first.

I haven't tried since they switched message boards, but it was taking literally five minutes to open a page. And the live section was removed anyways.

Haven't been back since; hopefully it's better.

Hey guys, I just realized if we upload our stuff to YouTube it's highly likely considering that it'll get taken down by Warner. How do we share the audience recordings we get, then?

facebook is much slower in taking down content :p

I dont think selfie sticks are allowed at any venue. Its like bringing your tripod... Besides that its a fucking stick and mostly festivals and venues ban sticks (even some flag sticks)

I think recording is fine, but just use common sense and don't be a dick. Simples.

Indeed.

I remember last November when I went to see Orgy, one of the people in the crowd shoved to the front to get a selfie with the band/stage behind him. All I could think was, 'what the fuck are you doing mate...?' :LOL:

Indeed.

I remember last November when I went to see Orgy, one of the people in the crowd shoved to the front to get a selfie with the band/stage behind him. All I could think was, 'what the fuck are you doing mate...?' :LOL:

What a dick :LOL:

Indeed.

The exact definition of a douchebag that is,absolutely pathetic. :rolleyes:

On one hand I think dead inside will grow and explode (like Take a Bow) but on the other ... they've chosen it as a single so it'll probably be Supremacyesque

I just really want it to be stellar, considering it is the album's opener, and something that fizzles and leads into Drill Sergeant would be deflating.

I'll be satisfied if Dead Inside doesn't end up being Korn-like emo shite. I think something like Hysteria or TiRO with a bit of groove going on would be ace,as long as there isn't a lot of cheese on it.

It's a Muse song called Dead Inside. The chorus is probably him going "I feel deeeeeeead insiiiiiiiide." It's gonna be emo and cheesy.

The question is how they're going to make that catchy enough to live on the radio for as long as Madness, Uprising, Starlight, and TIRO have.