:yesey: the one on Groove in the States is quite good IIRC too

Chorus and outro are good. The rest is meh, but with a good crowd overall it's really fun.

yeah, chorus is a grat singalong and outro is riff riff riff

Anyone else thinks that the stage looks a lot like Charles at 1:51 and 2:06? :LOL:

:LOL:

When i'm thinking of the live performances of Uprising i come back everytime to this one... Of course the crowd is mental, but this song absolutely rocks live. Wish i make it one time to a Muse concert in UK, where the crowd doesn't suck like here in Germany or Switzerland..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xFVHCECwk

:happy:

also forever gutted I didn't get to see the towers and WATU

Towers + WATU --> Uprising was one of the most perfect transitions I've ever witnessed. WATU was the perfect length in that it maintained everybody's interest and people didn't get bored. It also didn't drag on, which IS did a bit. And people went crazy for Uprising, probably because it was their most famous song at the time.

Shame they had to go and ruin it by playing static setlists afterwards.

I still say, even if people complain about it, the Resistance Tour had many great gigs. See this italian one, with towers and all:

http://www.musewiki.org/Turin_Palasport_Olimpico_2009_%28gig%29

New Born, MK Ultra, Eurasia, Sunburn, B&H, Unnatural Selection... in the same gig.

Yeah, it was also the only arena gig where that happened (as far as I can remember). The Resistance Tour definitely had some great gigs. The problem was that they were often one-offs before we went on another couple of weeks/months of shit gigs.

I still say, even if people complain about it, the Resistance Tour had many great gigs. See this italian one, with towers and all:

http://www.musewiki.org/Turin_Palasport_Olimpico_2009_%28gig%29

New Born, MK Ultra, Eurasia, Sunburn, B&H, Unnatural Selection... in the same gig.

Uh, you're aware that Turin was a oneoff? That's not exactly a good way of judging a tour.

Also, New Born was both a staple AND crap. And Eurasia and US were both from the latest album and played loads...

And lastly, good setlist =/= good gig.

US was so good live this tour it actually made me enjoy the song.

Made me more disappointed about it on album, unfortunately.

I'm still a bit disappointed about not seeing WATU.

My gig was pretty late in the tour, and there wasn't really any predicting I wasn't going to get it.

I tell myself TaB made up for no WATU, and Feeling Good... but somedays I don't know... :noey:

Fucking happy about the sung Freedom in Denver, though. Gig was worth a long, hellish drive.

As much as I liked the We Are the Universe intro I'd choose Take A Bow in an instant if given the option.

I agree with that part.

It didn't quite sooth the anguish of Feeling Good with the Bliss intro, though.

Seriously, I FINALLY make it to a Muse gig, after 6 years, and I get Feeling Good. :noey:

I'd mention I also got Guiding Light that show, but that was actually pretty awesome.

Also, opening with Exo 1 wasn't exactly shabby, either.

There.

Sure, it wasn't a serious thing, and he fucks it up left and right, but it was still a reminder of an amazing song followed by one of the worst songs in their catalog.

At the time, I felt the visuals should have been Matt making that duck face and flipping us the bird.

Green laser, pillars Take a Bow *was* pretty damn good, though.