What will become of T2L songs next tour?

Spectrum IV

Explorers could do a Guiding Light and make a return for the next stadium tour :awesome:

#ExplorersforplanetEarth

I see Madness, Panic Station and Follow Me as staples. Supremacy and Survival will be rotated with NB/SS/US.

Animals will be a rarity, and hopefully they will play Big Freeze like in this tour.

Supremacy and Survival will be rotated with NB/SS/US.

No way will they rotate those. It'd make no sense.

I'm still hoping that the concept of X rotated with Y wont exist next tour, and that the sets will be extremely varied and things wont just be confined to one spot on the set like they are now.

No way will they rotate those. It'd make no sense.

I'm still hoping that the concept of X rotated with Y wont exist next tour, and that the sets will be extremely varied and things wont just be confined to one spot on the set like they are now.

This, some fluidity would be nice

Looking back to the BH&R tour, some of the unpredictability was crazy, I'd love a return to that, but with more consistent set lengths

Edited by spotlandspy

If anywhere, Big Freeze will be played in France because it was a single there.

This.

They won't play it.

Moreso this.

Well there was also Dead Star from last tour that was just completely out of nowhere.

Yeah but that wasn't a case of "This has never been played live before... here you go, Japan!"

Actually every Japan exclusive song this tour was for a reason related to Japan which is interesting. Other than that they've just had a high concentration of rarities but no songs out of nowhere that were only played there.

What about CTMEOY though? That's only ever been played in Japan afaik.

It could explain why RBS was only played in Scotland too - Ciaran has a theory that it's because RBS = Royal Bank of Scotland.

What about CTMEOY though? That's only ever been played in Japan afaik.

It could explain why RBS was only played in Scotland too - Ciaran has a theory that it's because RBS = Royal Bank of Scotland.

Well in recent years it's only been played in Japan cause it was only played first in Japan. Muse logic and whatnot but it fits.

and lol