New Video From Live At Rome Olympic Stadium To Be Discovered

KirkBot

You guys are so negative! I still loved this performance, was funny seeing Matt have so much fun and a bold move to close with starlight...but I think it kinda worked...!

No, it don't work, Starlight is a good mid-set song, i expect something more after it, as opose to other songs like Knights or Stockholm. I think they understood that, after the Stadium Tour they never closed with Starlight again, too late for the awesome 4k recording.

And Matt could have fun with or without guitar, but the fact is he is a very talented musician, and listen to a Muse song without him playing an instrument is sad.

No, it don't work, Starlight is a good mid-set song, i expect something more after it, as opose to other songs like Knights or Stockholm. I think they understood that, after the Stadium Tour they never closed with Starlight again, too late for the awesome 4k recording.

Zepp. Although that possibly resulted in something more unusual and fun than any proper closer would.

To be fair, they play better now. The setlists may be cheesy and they could do silly things like no playing instruments, but they are more skilled musicians. Hope in the future they find the balance.

Yeah, I agree; in some ways they are better in other ways not so.