Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

They want people going mental for the whole thing. Dead Star, despite being probably their heaviest song, would have the majority of the place standing still, with the exception of the barrier.

The art of a pro shot, they can shake cameras to make it look MENTAL or just not show the crowd so much apart from front rows of diehard fans going nuts

:yesey: Or even take clips of the audience from another song where they were more energetic.

The lighting might be a problem with that. Dom's ideas of just skipping fast could work. It's not like Muse are new to seizure inducing DVDs.

They don't even need shaking cameras, just have incredibly fast and confusing camera switches and no one will have any idea what the audience is doing, of it it's even the audience they saw.

The jittery random cut/cut/cut worked for Depeche Mode's Live In Milan DVD - the director there seemed determined to change angle about once a second at a time. Hullabaloo is also not one for epileptics.

I suppose the trick is to try and make it convincing. Not like the Biffy Clyro O2 videos, where the lighting and guitars changed every bar.

Anyway, good translation Fabri - good read too. Fuck knows how this 20th anniversary tour next year is going to be ticketed though. I'm pretty excited to see it though - maybe there'll be a London gig in this. Doubt it though.

It sounds different to what I imagined though, as I thought of the idea of doing a string of small club dates heading out south-west before doing a big gig in Devon. But if it's just Devon and I can go then I'll see what I can do.

But that would be lame :noey:

The lighting might be a problem with that. Dom's ideas of just skipping fast could work. It's not like Muse are new to seizure inducing DVDs.

Yeah, but they've done it for some of their videos already. Follow Me comes to mind. I know there's another out there, but I cba to look it up. :LOL:

Yeah but Follow Me is the worst editing of live footage I have ever seen. This includes that guy who made a CE at Earl's Court proshot using 2 videos that change angle every 3 minutes. That was still a better editing job.

Yeah in one of them Matt's shirt changes frequently :LOL:

He's just quick to change it :phu:

I'd imagine the best way to do the ticket thing is board-only presale, then general release, all using paperless tickets.

For the club gigs there shouldn't be a general sale at all.

Yeah but Follow Me is the worst editing of live footage I have ever seen. This includes that guy who made a CE at Earl's Court proshot using 2 videos that change angle every 3 minutes. That was still a better editing job.

I agree. I never said that Follow Me was a good video! :LOL: Just that it's been done before.