Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

I got it, but I still think it's not fair.

I didn't mean to argue, I just don't understand why old fans think they deserve more than new ones, but it doesn't matter.

No one is saying that old fans deserve more than new ones. It's just that giving tickets to board members who signed before a certain date (IF they use that system) is a way to be sure that basically/almost all the tickets go to hardcore fans. It's not saying that those who signed in here before a certain day are the only one who deserve to go.

There will always be people disappointed because they can't go. The only thing that Muse can do is try to find a way to ensure that everyone who actually buys the ticket wants to attend and enjoy the gig. What's so hard to understand?

Thanks so much for the translation Fabri.

Welcome!

I deserve to go. I'm so ace.

I'm older. I deserve to go. :mad:

I have more beard than you both, I deserve to go. :)

> Coming from the same land as Fabri

> deserving to go

This.

I'm wiser. I deserve to go :phu:

>Hannah

>wiser than anyone

ok ok, maybe wiser than The2ndwub. But then anyone is.

then I suggest you go after them instead ;)

Well, I'm glad you're not one of them, but as you might have noticed, I'm new, so I don't know who's joking and who's not.

No one is saying that old fans deserve more than new ones. It's just that giving tickets to board members who signed before a certain date (IF they use that system) is a way to be sure that basically/almost all the tickets go to hardcore fans. It's not saying that those who signed in here before a certain day are the only one who deserve to go.

There will always be people disappointed because they can't go. The only thing that Muse can do is try to find a way to ensure that everyone who actually buys the ticket wants to attend and enjoy the gig. What's so hard to understand?

I'm sorry I created all this, it wasn't my intention. What I wanted to say is that even though this is a way to make sure all the fans that would go are hardcore fans, I don't think it's fair for the ones who aren't signed in here or signed in too late. But I think arguing about this is pointless.

Edited by Jodys

Well, I'm glad you're not one of them, but as I might have noticed, I'm new, so I don't know who's joking and who's not.

You'll learn with time ;)

I'm sorry I created all this, it wasn't my intention. What I wanted to say is that even though this is a way to make sure all the fans that would go are hardcore fans, I don't think it's fair for the ones who aren't signed in here or signed in too late. But I think arguing about this is pointless.

Don't worry, it's not that pointless. There just isn't a better way to give tickets to hardcores-only, imo.

Don't worry, it's not that pointless. There just isn't a better way to give tickets to hardcores-only, imo.

The best way is a Battle Royal :ninja:

But being serious ... As awesome as the teignmouth gigs were, i remember tickets being on sale up till the gig, they didn't sell out. Demand isn't that huge down there, less populated. So if they did enough gigs i expect most of hard-core fan base would get a look in if they did it.

I hope. I hate being the 'new girl'.

I think it's pointless because we can't decide anything.

Maybe you all are right, it's just I want to see an 'old' Muse gig for once.

So, what do you guys think of what Matt said about a new album?

Personally, the way he's describing it, this is a gift from God. :D

I'd love to see Muse get in the same way of thinking they were in during the early 2000s

I'll believe that when I hear it.

So, what do you guys think of what Matt said about a new album?

Personally, the way he's describing it, this is a gift from God. :D

I'd love to see Muse get in the same way of thinking they were in during the early 2000s

Yeah, going back to more of a three-piece sound with some electronic influences would be great. That's my favourite kind of sound they've done I guess. Considering this ain't exactly the first time Matt's said this though, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

The thing is that he is talking about stripping back and returning to their roots far more often and he would if he was only half-thinking about it.

The idea seems to be fairly imprinted in his mind.

The inception worked :ninja: