Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

Yeah in one of them Matt's shirt changes frequently :LOL:

There's a fair bit of cutting in the Starlight video, where Matt's t-shirt variously changes from the Pacman ghost t-shirt to the All Saints design he wore at the Stade de France gigs. I should recognise the latter t-shirt because it is in my wardrobe. :chuckle: But the worst editing is where it shows a shot of the Stade de France rather than the San Siro.

If they make 6 club gigs around Teignmouth, with each club with a 150-200 capacity, I don't see why they would release tickets to locals.

Well in that case it also depends on how many club gigs there were. If there were 6, I don't think it would be that unlikely for Muse to have 1 of the gigs devoted to fans in Teignmouth. It would be annoying but I think it would be understandable.

I'm convinced the pre-sale will be the same as always, i.e. you have to have an account before they announce it.

Also who cares if they reserve one gig for the locals. It's not like they're going to get tracks we're not going to get. If anything they have a higher chance of getting a worse set since I'd say most of them will be going for the hell of it.

Best way to allocate tickets to special anniversary gigs = let people who were at the last Teignmouth gigs get them :yesey:

:(

1. What year was Dead Star released?

2. Are you Fabri?

If you answer "2002" and "no" you are eligible for tickets.

Perfect

Also, you'll have 30 seconds to answer the questions to make sure you don't look it up onlne, and if you answer no to question 2 you need to provide identification.

This is a good time to get a fake ID, Fabio Provolone.