Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

Found this. Matt was drunk while saying all of this. It's in Italian so hopefully someone can translate it (Fabri?). The main points are

Matt told him that the setlist in Rome was "cheesy" and "commercial" cause they wanted the audience to sing every single words...

Dead Star wasn't appropriate for a DVD (just a few people know it)

The fan told Matt that Megalomania is his favourite song and Matt was surprised by that. He said they'll play it only in special occasions!

Matt is really proud of Butterflies & Hurricanes, one of the best song he wrote. Kate's favourite song is Guiding Light.

They'll try to organise gigs in small clubs near Teignmouth! Very old songs will be played. But nothing has been decided yet.

Matt said that isn't too bad to play Follow Me and other cheesy songs in front of beautiful girls... (He was drunk, remember it)

For the next album they'll try to leave electronic stuff and start to write rock songs that 3 members could play without the help of anyone.

So they want to play rock music as a trio again, but it doesn't mean that Morgan will leave them.

http://www.xtm.it/DettaglioMonografie.aspx?ID=14472

Translations taken from https://twitter.com/museNewsRumors

Kate's favourite song is Guiding Light.

Stop it, Kate. That's not okay.

They'll try to organise gigs in small clubs near Teignmouth! Very old songs will be played. But nothing has been decided yet.

I get the feeling that I'll be going bankrupt next year.

I get the feeling that I'll be going bankrupt next year.

I doubt it'll be too expensive tbh. They'll hardly be charging €65 per ticket and we'll only have to travel over once. A place to stay is the tricky part.

I'm laughing at the possibility of them bringing back Overdue.

One thing that Ryan didn't mention: "the audience will need to be selected with a lot of attention" (in regards of the club tour). Something probably board-only, but I wonder how they'll go through with it.

Oh god this adds to the stress. Though I'm glad they're trying to make it a hardcore fan only type of thing. It would suck major balls if tickets were available for general sale and they were all bought by scalpers or people going to hear Madness.

Matt told him that the setlist in Rome was "cheesy" and "commercial" cause they wanted the audience to sing every single words...

Matt is really proud of Butterflies & Hurricanes, one of the best song he wrote.

[/url]

Makes sense to me, well, mission accomplished, Matt, the audience sang every single song and the gig was a big success, now put some nice extras on the Blury with B&H on it. :LOL:

Oh, and that ''interview'' is far more interesting than the ones the ''professional journalist'' usually do.

If they are doing this and bringing back really old stuff and making it board-only it's obvious they're doing it for the fans so they wouldn't make the tickets expensive and result in none of us being able to go.

The Rome DVD thing makes sense and doesn't - on the one hand, it's fair enough they want songs that are likely to be getting 75,000 going nuts. But Explorers or Guiding Light aren't exactly those songs. Surely Sunburn and Bliss would be more likely to get people singing. Certainly the crowd was more fun for Bliss than for Guiding Light at the Emirates.

As for the 20th, that should be interesting. Getting tickets will be fucking crazy.

this is muse we're talking about

As I said

If they are doing this and bringing back really old stuff and making it board-only it's obvious they're doing it for the fans so they wouldn't make the tickets expensive and result in none of us being able to go.

I doubt they'll be too expensive. The reason tickets are so expensive for the Stadium/arena tours is because they have to cover such a large cost, but you barely even need a crew for club tour.

and no pyramids or bombs or massive stages