Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

Thanks for that Fabri! :)

He felt sorry about leaving out Dead Star. I don't really know what to make of that. If he really liked it and enjoyed playing it surely they'd play it more than just 2 gigs on the TR tour :LOL:

If they are doing this and bringing back really old stuff and making it board-only it's obvious they're doing it for the fans so they wouldn't make the tickets expensive and result in none of us being able to go.

would be amazing move. the worst thing usually is with these gigs that all the scalpers and some people that aren't that huge of a fan get tickets and the huge fans are left with no tickets anymore.

i hope there is something like that only board members can buy tickets through a special link or so.

I really would love a club tour!! hopefully a tour(10 gigs for example) not just 3 shows or something

That was a great read, thanks very much! I really hope they sort out a fair way to allocate tickets if they decide to do the 20th anniversary shows.

Give them all to me and I'll organise a series of challenges which must be completed in order to acquire a ticket. I'm thinking obstacle course, pop quiz and some kind of mystery section.

Cheers, Fabri! 58 minutes well spent, it was a great read.

I understand why people would want a potential 20th anniversary club gig to be a board-only gig but I think that's a bit unfair; it goes without saying that you don't have to be a member of the board to be a 'proper' fan. It'll end up being a '.mu members registered before x date' presale. Unfortunate, but I'm not sure how much fairer they can make it without excluding too many people.

the dvd was probably commercial cheese so it apeases their label masters.. if any part of this interview has a strand of truth then just like wow.. really, insane.

#pinchofsalt

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm kind of surprised but not surprised though, at the same time. I think Bliss or Dead Star would have been an awesome addition to the setlist for the DVD. And so what if some people don't know the older, rarer songs. There are plenty of fans who do.

Pretty weird.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm kind of surprised but not surprised though, at the same time. I think Bliss or Dead Star would have been an awesome addition to the setlist for the DVD. And so what if some people don't know the older, rarer songs. There are plenty of fans who do.

Pretty weird.

At a stadium gig (yeah, even in italy) the majority of people happens to know Hysteria more than Dead Star, and Resistance more than Bliss.

Oh yeah and I don't see at all why Dead Star would be inappropriate for a DVD. So some more casual fans may not know it, there's still like 20 other songs that they would know, and they get to learn more of their back catalogue. What's the problem?

Oh yeah and I don't see at all why Dead Star would be inappropriate for a DVD. So some more casual fans may not know it, there's still like 20 other songs that they would know, and they get to learn more of their back catalogue. What's the problem?

They want people going mental for the whole thing. Dead Star, despite being probably their heaviest song, would have the majority of the place standing still, with the exception of the barrier.

Thanks Fabri for the translation :thumbsup:

They put Micro Cuts on HAARP didn't they? Don't see how Dead Star would be any less appropriate than that.

It's not on the DVD. There though they had the luxury of picking songs from both nights for the DVD so playing a rarity only a few people knew wasn't an issue.

Thanks Fabri for the translation :thumbsup:

They put Micro Cuts on HAARP didn't they? Don't see how Dead Star would be any less appropriate than that.

They want people going mental for the whole thing. Dead Star, despite being probably their heaviest song, would have the majority of the place standing still, with the exception of the barrier.

This.

And Micro Cuts in the BH&R tour =/= Dead Star in the T2L tour.

I understand why people would want a potential 20th anniversary club gig to be a board-only gig but I think that's a bit unfair; it goes without saying that you don't have to be a member of the board to be a 'proper' fan. It'll end up being a '.mu members registered before x date' presale. Unfortunate, but I'm not sure how much fairer they can make it without excluding too many people.

Unfortunately lots of scalpers will get tickets either way.