Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

This is what I've been seeing for some paperless gigs, too, but in the long run, it does burn a ticket, and you're only getting a few people in per scalper/employee, and it is something that could be fixed with a few tweaks.

The board thing could work somewhat alright if you just have to be signed up. It's not everyone's cup of tea to post in places like this, and it's not a very good test of how "hardcore" of a fan you are.

I'm still for paperless because it definitely reduces the amount of scalping. I'm just saying it isn't perfect.

A scalper buys six tickets, sells five, then walks the group of people into the gig.

I've seen a few set ups like this for a different band.

Oh I understand now. Yeah that can happen of course...

I'm still for paperless because it definitely reduces the amount of scalping. I'm just saying it isn't perfect.

It's the best option avalaible.

:LOL: :LOL: farbs, that's so cute.

Farbs looks like a dog name or something :mad:

Thanks for the translation, Fabri, 'twas a lovely interview.

I cannot wrap my brain around the logistics of getting to one of these club shows from the states. But, I shall be picking up more hours at work in anticipation!

I cannot wrap my brain around the logistics of getting to one of these club shows from the states. But, I shall be picking up more hours at work in anticipation!

Rent a boat.

Sail across the Atlantic.

Make way to Teignmouth via hitchhiking.

Muse or bust.

Try not to bust.

Thanks Fabri for your translation.. really intruging and the mind boggles. I can only hope they do decide to go ahead.

a ticket system could still work, if you had to send a passport photo which gets printed on your ticket.

Would be so awesome, hope they do it. I hope everyone here can get tickets for once too :LOL: Guess that's the downside of these things, there's always someone that misses out.

Trying to imagine the sets for it now...

"Those who want to attend these gigs will need to have won at least one board award in the last 5 years"

:awesome:

:awesome: