Matt has interview with fan

ryanp16

I also added that, from the last few tracks, I felt a close bound with Follow Me for personal reasons, even though I knew it was a song he wrote for his son. At this point I'm not sure what happened, maybe after seeing me as an "old fan extremist" that revelation about Follow Me touched him, because after that he started telling me the real obscure story behind the meaning of the song. His first born Bingham had health problems in his first days of life (it might be known, it might not), but he told me how he actually felt in those hard days, and I can't deny that it was really moving.

:supersad:

Thank you, Fabri! Now I don't have to bug other people for a translation :)

Just seem this paperless ticket system doesn't seem perfect, even for long time fans :erm:

As long as fans can transfer tickets should they no longer be able to go (without charging more than full price + fees), it'll be fine.

Stopping touts getting tickets is easy.

One named ticket per person, with photographic ID required at the door.

And tickets should be able to be cancelled if you can't go so they can be sold to the next person. It should be easy for a band as big as Muse to sort this out. But :logic:

always :logic:

But what about 'new' fan like me, who signed in just today? I mean, when Muse recorded Showbiz I was just two. How was I supposed to support them? Is that a good reason why I shouldn't be able to try and get tickets? You can't blame me to be young and that doesn't mean that I don't know the old songs. So I don't think it's fair that just old fans can have the chance to go to these gigs.

But what about 'new' fan like me, who signed in just today? I mean, when Muse recorded Showbiz I was just two. How was I supposed to support them? Is that a good reason why I shouldn't be able to try and get tickets? You can't blame me to be young and that doesn't mean that I don't know the old songs. So I don't think it's fair that just old fans can have the chance to go to these gigs.

don't worry they're just winding us up/showing off, and too right

A true fan would have appreciated muse right from the womb.

Giving tickets to board members isn't a way to give all hardcore fans tickets, it's a way to only give tickets to hardcore fans. There's a difference. Obviously the former is quite impossible...

Don't half the people on here hate Muse now? lol. Most of the fans I know that are of the more obsessive persuasion don't even post on here, but they are at least registered, so I guess that counts. The "real" fans are on Facebook. :p

You mean the people who press "like" on the Muse page :LOL:

Although yeah, the hardcore fans are on twitter, FB and youtube. Incidentally I hate the people on all three of those sites.

Giving tickets to board members isn't a way to give all hardcore fans tickets, it's a way to only give tickets to hardcore fans. There's a difference. Obviously the former is quite impossible...

I got it, but I still think it's not fair.

A true fan would have appreciated muse right from the womb.

That could have happened if my mom had listened to Muse ;)

You mean the people who press "like" on the Muse page :LOL:

Although yeah, the hardcore fans are on twitter, FB and youtube. Incidentally I hate the people on all three of those sites.

Not the people that press "like". :p But all the people in all the little groups and whatnot. Some are on here too obviously, but a lot of them fled from here because y'all are so mean. :phu:

And I'm gonna say "it's not fair" because I will never be able to go to any of these intimate gigs anyway because they probably won't be in the US. :mad:

Some are on here too obviously, but a lot of them fled from here because y'all are so mean. :phu:

We're just trying to seperate the weak ones from the herd so they can be sent out for slaughter. Imagine the amount of "OH MY FUCKING GOD BELLAMY YOU ARE A GOD AND I WANT TO BANG YOU AND HAVE YOUR BABIES AND YOU'RE A GENIUS AND YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE, POLITICS AND CONSPIRACIES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAN" posts we would have around here if we didn't keep that shit out. :awesome: