The real worst songs from each album (as picked by me):

Overdue

Feeling Good (I still think it's pretty good though)

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Soldier's Poem

Undisclosed Desires

Save Me

From any album:

Overdue

Undisclosed Desires

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Falling Away With You

Uno

Not set in stone but there you go.

From every album:

Unintended

Screenager

Falling Away With You

Exo Politics

Exogenesis Part 2

Unsustainable

Any album (including those from above - although I kind of like Screenager and Falling Away With You so they didn't make it onto the list):

Soldier's Poem

Exo Politics

Unintended

Exogenesis Part 2

Unsustainable

Don't know why so many people are hating on Fillip, absolutely love that song!

Edited by Destroya

• 1 month later...

Invincible (I don't know why but I don't like it),

Guiding Light (because it's boring),

Save Me (it's even more boring),

Follow Me (because it sounds like a song submitted to Eurovision Song Contest)

and Liquid State (nothing happens)

Feeling Good (A cover has no place on a Muse studio album in my opinion.)

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (Just seems slapped together, repititive and a bit sloppy. How Fury doesn't make it but this song could made no sense to me.)

I belong to you. (What a mess, so much cheese and I pretend it doesn't exist.)

Explorers (So long, drawn out and boring. Feels like a lullaby. I don't listen to muse to go to sleep!)

Save Me ( Sorry Chris, but this goes on far too long and should have been a B-Side.)

Big Freeze (I always forget this song exists. It's just such a U2 rip off, Matt actually sounds exactly like Bono in it. Doesn't sound like muse whatsoever and maybe they are embarrassed about it and that's why it gets no live play. Or it's just "too hard" to play live.)

EDIT: whoops that was 6.

• 3 weeks later...

Showbiz - Overdue (I could choose many of Showbiz though... Sober,Escape also deserve a mention e.g.)

OoS - Feeling Good (cheeeese)

Absolution - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (nothing enjoyable,nice song but not really one I'd even casually listen)

BHaR - Exo-Politics (meh...)

TR- Guiding Light,just because this song's a disgrace to humanity.

T2L - Big Freeze,for the same reason as Guiding Light.

For me...

Showbiz - Hate This And I'll Love You (though there are plenty of other contenders, mostly from the second half)

Origin of Symmetry - Screenager (grinds the album to a halt, I think)

Absolution - Endlessly (I'm of the small school of thought that actually thinks there's a lot of filler on Abso, so this is a close one, with Falling Away, and Small Print)

Black Holes and Revelations - Invincible (Much harder, but the interesting chord structure of Soldier's Poem just swings it. Really strong album)

Resistance - Guiding Light (Enough said.)

The 2nd Law - Follow Me (For a band with so much inventiveness and songwriting talent, this sounds a lot like cruise control, and for that reason, is one of my very least favourite Muse tracks.)

Always tricky picking out bits you don't like. It's like finding chunks of cucumber in an otherwise lovely salad.

Edited by outside_now

If we're doing it by album too then... uh... Ooh hard one.

Showbiz - Sober I guess? I like all of them though.

Origins of Symmetry - Plug in Baby. It's overplayed but I don't hate it. I actually like Feeling Good, though that might be partly down to the fucking fucking fucking little fucker yeah version.

Absolution - Apocalypse Please. I just find it boring. 1 2 1 2 1 2 on the Piano over and over with the rhythm.

Black Holes and Revelations - Solider Poem. It's not bad but it just doesn't interest me much.

The Resistance - I Belong to You. The alternative to Guiding Light because I actually like Guiding Light. Plus it's a song that's tainted by Twilight. So there's that too.

The 2nd Law - Big Freeze. It just never clicked with me. I skip it usually.

Showbiz - Escape (I never remember this song exists so it can't ever have had an impact on me...)

Origin of Symmetry - Screenager (It's funny, I definitely don't have a lot of attachment to this album. I barely listen to Megalomania and Micro Cuts. I keep forgetting how they go...)

Absolution - Endlessly (Slow and monotonous... Can't ever be bothered with it.)

Black Holes and Revelations - Hoodoo (Controversial! Just find it a bit boring. Soldier's Poem has amazing harmonies, and Invincible builds so so well.)

The Resistance - Guiding Light (I actually quite like the rest of the album. Resistance is a little dull but not offensive.)

The 2nd Law - Explorers (Closely followed by Madness. I'm not a massive fan of Big Freeze, but the chorus is pretty epic.)