Exogensis Part 1, 2 and 3 are the only Muse songs I am not a fan of. In Addition, the 2 other songs I like the least are also from The Resistance so as you may guess, The Resistance is also my least favourite album. In order from 'Meh to I don't listen to it'

Guiding Light

I Belong to You

Exogenesis Part 2: Cross-Pollination

Exogenesis Part 3: Redemption

Exogenesis Part 1: Overture

Exogensis Part 1, 2 and 3 are the only Muse songs I am not a fan of. In Addition, the 2 other songs I like the least are also from The Resistance so as you may guess, The Resistance is also my least favourite album. In order from 'Meh to I don't listen to it'

Guiding Light

I Belong to You

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

I can understand GL being in the list, I can accept IBTY being in the list, but the other 3?! :eek: Seriously, worse than Overdue?

Why hate on TOADA and TSP? You people deaf or sth?

Personally, I find TSP to be one of Muse's worst song, so much so that I've forgotten why – I think I mainly don't like the chorus. But TOADA is an underrated gem. :yesey:

Edited by hairolfitri

When getting a friend of mine into Muse his first reaction to TSP and TOADA was that they could have come from just about any pop-punk band, unlike what he had heard by them from before. I think that sums it up pretty well. Still enjoyable songs though.

When getting a friend of mine into Muse his first reaction to TSP and TOADA was that they could have come from just about any pop-punk band, unlike what he had heard by them from before. I think that sums it up pretty well. Still enjoyable songs though.

Exactly my reaction to TSPand TOADA, and i like them for that, they are just fun songs to heard and headbang.

I just don't like Exogenesis. I don't like such classic music. I don't feel like it is Muse.

Have you actually listened to the whole thing? The only bit I'd consider any more classical than what they've done before would be Overture, the rest is fairly standard Muse.

Have you actually listened to the whole thing? The only bit I'd consider any more classical than what they've done before would be Overture, the rest is fairly standard Muse.

I have and I don't like it, or at least not as much as everything else by the band. It doesn't grip me at all. It doesn't interest me and that's all there is too it. I just don't find it interesting :$

I have and I don't like it, or at least not as much as everything else by the band. It doesn't grip me at all. It doesn't interest me and that's all there is too it. I just don't find it interesting :$

To each his own, don't let these guys tear you down over it. I didn't really like Exogenesis either when I first heard it, not because it was bad, but just because it was a bit jarring to hear classical music on a rock album. Now that I've listened to it more though it's kinda grown on me. Still not my favorite, but I enjoy listening to it once in a while. You just have to be in the mood for something different.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call two cop-out choices.

I actually think Intro is great as it would be too abrupt for me going right into Apocalypse Please.

For the sake of lists though I tend to just group them together.

Guiding Light

Overdue

Big Freeze

Save Me

IBTY

There is one or other Showbiz song that are unremarkable I don't even remember to put there (instead of Big Freeze and IBTY).

Also, that reminds me I haven't listened to Showbiz in full for a few months.

Guiding Light

Overdue

Big Freeze

Save Me

IBTY

There is one or other Showbiz song that are unremarkable I don't even remember to put there (instead of Big Freeze and IBTY).

Also, that reminds me I haven't listened to Showbiz in full for a few months.

Escape/Sober?