I love Explorers but I know some people hate that one, but what the heck is wrong with Fillip?!

It sounds like a 14 year old's first attempt at writing an angsty rock love song. Apart from 1:44 to 2:54, that's cool.

It sounds like a 14 year old's first attempt at writing an angsty rock love song. Apart from 1:44 to 2:54, that's cool.

Ok so the lyrics aren't exactly Shakespeare, but I think it's a fun song and I definitely love that middle part. It's not in my top 10 songs or anything, but definitely not in my bottom 5 either.

Ok so the lyrics aren't exactly Shakespeare, but I think it's a fun song and I definitely love that middle part. It's not in my top 10 songs or anything, but definitely not in my bottom 5 either.

I wasn't just talking about the lyrics.

Endlessly

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Screenager

I Belong To You

Madness

I don't particularly hate any of these songs, I can enjoy them at times, but compared to other Muse songs they don't do much for me.

But what about poor IBTY? :'( I want chicken.

Screenager is the least deserving out of all of those to be there.

Chicken for all.

IBTY is nice but a bit too long, and Screenager doesn't really go anywhere, but I do like Matt's vocals in the chorus. Having said that, I did enjoy the Reading 2011 performance of it mostly because of Matt's guitar work.