I have to post this every few months

This is awesome!!! I love it, very creative as well .

Okay I am not so... Technical on set lists and things. I thought that the Toyota Center in Houston was a great show with a great set list. I'm not sure if there are really rules to a setlist or not, so I will just kind of write what I would love to see in a show. Not much different from what I actually saw.

1) INTRO - The Second Law - Unsustainable - Band hides the whole time

2) Uprising

3) Madness

4) Hysteria

5) Panic Station

6) Time is Running Out

7) Follow Me

8) Supremacy

9) Map of Problematique

10) Stockholm Syndrome

11) Invincible

12) Knights of Cydonia

13) Animals

14) Butterflies and Hurricanes

15) Undisclosed Desires

16) Survival

17) Exo-Politics

18) Explorers

19) The Second Law: Isolation

20) Supermassive Black Hole

Encore -

21) Starlight

22) Resistance

NOTE: I chose Unsustainable first because I think it is a very great way to pump the crowd up. It pumps me up, at least. And the excitement and anticipation is great. Then I felt like why not start it off with a great and popular song. I always felt like that there should be a great beginning and a great ending. I think that the beginning is great and in my opinion so would be the ending. Finishing off with Supermassive Black Hole and then beginning the encore with Starlight and ending the show with Resistance. Resistance is one of my favorite songs, it is right up there, and I think it is a great way to wrap up a night. Not to mention all the extras they could throw into the song to prolong it. I love every song top to bottom in the list though, but I added the most famous ones in areas I think they would be well suited and received by the audience.

Resistance is one of my favorite songs, it is right up there, and I think it is a great way to wrap up a night. Not to mention all the extras they could throw into the song to prolong it.

That's just take a moment to take this part in. Especially the last sentence because the thought of this happening frightens me

That's just take a moment to take this part in. Especially the last sentence because the thought of this happening frightens me

Oh, come on. Resistance is vastly underrated IMO. I think it might be my third-favourite from TR and, in that album which has excellent flow, the one thing I would change would be to swap Uprising and Resistance.