NME - "Muse's Dom Howard staples fake money to performer's arse"

Furygirl

First NME removes the article... then this one cuts off mid-sentence... :shifty:

Doesn't end mid-sentence for me but

Don Howard

And repetition of some details has made me concluded that the writer may have been involved with the fake cocaine thing. :LOL: But quite the odd party if you ask me. :stunned: Parties aren't my sort of thing, what more if it's this bizarre. Well, whatever Muse.

Wouldn't the Illuminati approve of a party like this?

Probably. Though Matt would probably name the group "Guiding Light" and soon we'll have propaganda as to how we'll be saved by the Guiding Light and start a one-world government governed by cheesy lines and over the top rock songs.

FURTHER EDIT : With goats taking care of administrative matters. Dom will choose Leopard Print as the official flag.

Edited by Raiga Kagekami

Keep it a secret but on the next album the only instrument I play is a theremin.

All future gigs will be on theremin.

Theremuse.

perhaps you could pinch Jean Michel Jarre's laser harp for the tour

[YT]

[/YT]

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/28/rockers-muse-entertain-guests-with-a-x-rated-sm-theme-party-including-cocaine-dwarves-and-a-bearded-lady-striptease-3811078/

so her name is Bambi Blue :LOL:

Both NME and The Sun have taken down their articles on this - I wonder why?

Probably because of this:

Kate Hudson - An Apology

On May 27, 2013 we published an article which claimed that Kate Hudson stubbed out a cigar on a circus performer’s tongue at an after-party for a Muse concert, as part of a performance act.

It has now emerged that the story is false, and has now been removed from EntertainmentWise.com.

We apologise to Ms Hudson and her family for any distress caused by this story.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/115998/Kate-Hudson-Stubs-Out-Cigar-On-Womans-Tongue-At-Muse-Gig-Afterparty