Project Muser - A Study About Hardcore Muse Fans

mimisail

Done the survey online... :)

I always imagined I was a fairly moderate fan, but filling this in I realised I'm a bit more obsessed than I thought! :$ From my "collection" of musestuff to the times going to gigs has caused me trouble with OH :rolleyes::( ...I still don't think of myself as"hardcore", but I have to admit this is not a casual thing. And it's brilliant :happy:

I answered online :)

I've been a hardcore fan for only a bit over a year... but have listened to Muse for much longer, sometimes I hope that I wouldn't have become a hardcore fan, because they have taken over my life basically :$ I don't have money to travel all around the world and see them somewhere else than Finland, but I really wish that would be possible some day...

interesting project! I don't know how you IB students do it, all this amazing research and you're only in secondary school :stunned: /educatedintheStates

I'll fill out the questionnaire as soon as I can. :) are people outside of Europe eligible for the prizes as well?

Yeah. "Weird" should have been an option.

That would've been my response. :chuckle:

actually, I wish I could checkmark both "obsessed" and "unbearable"

Yeah. "Weird" should have been an option.

I was thinking more of "not-applicable", unless you count boardies. But you're all crazy.

interesting project! I don't know how you IB students do it, all this amazing research and you're only in secondary school :stunned: /educatedintheStates

I know :stunned:

I was thinking more of "not-applicable", unless you count boardies. But you're all crazy.

Yeah that too. I mostly just don't talk about it. But my Facebook doesn't lie. I guess my closest friends are really musers anyway. Ha! But most of my neighbors and stuff I'm sure think I'm totally weird.

My friends definitely do not care. They listen to country and hip hop, and find it funny I like such an "obscure" band.

Some schools are part of the IB Program in the US. I took IB classes in high school.

I answered the online questionnaire :) Just a quick question. The Muse merch prize - does it include albums/DVDs, or is it just T-shirts and stuff?

Yeah, most definitely, it's really up to you what you chose from the muse.mu shop! ;)

I really don't have Muse merch because I lack money so I feel left out.

I really did not know how to rate the band in the stars part ._. but I had fun...

Ah, I blame my best friend for making me this obsessed with them ;__;

Hey, but at least my parents agree with my obsession so I'm happy :')

I really don't have Muse merch because I lack money so I feel left out.

I really did not know how to rate the band in the stars part ._. but I had fun...

Ah, I blame my best friend for making me this obsessed with them ;__;

Hey, but at least my parents agree with my obsession so I'm happy :')

I'm sorry you felt left out - that wasn't the purpose of the question! The purpose is to see how much merch people have, and if it turns out that many don't have anything, well perhaps Muse should rethink their prices (they should!). Not that I think Muse will look at the study but who knows, maybe if we're lucky. Not that I think that would make them change their merch prices :(

I'm sorry you felt left out - that wasn't the purpose of the question! The purpose is to see how much merch people have, and if it turns out that many don't have anything, well perhaps Muse should rethink their prices (they should!). Not that I think Muse will look at the study but who knows, maybe if we're lucky. Not that I think that would make them change their merch prices :(

No, no, don't worry! You should leave the question, I really don't mind. It's just crazy things I think. And yeah, I agree. My sister was looking at the prizes and she looked at me as if I was crazy enough to want them, haha. She just doesn't understand I guess :C Don't worry ^^'

Archived