Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

They should put them up as mp3s ,with special flacs for Fabri, in the shop for 0.99€.

I'd be happy if they just did this with the Wembley 2010 show instead of faffing about with all the 360 stuff I can't access anyway! :LOL:

I'm not against 360 footage per se, but I'd happily pay for the audio from the Wembley show on its own, and as I don't have an iPad or whatever anyway, I can't actually access the 360 stuff they do release, so that's a bit frustrating - like I say, I'd happily have the audio on its own, haha! It's all I'm waiting for really.

Interactivity in 99% of all film/watching scenarios is the shittest thing ever. I want to be totally engrossed in something, not wangle with the camera every five seconds to avoid becoming bored pooless.

Yep. While it can be fun to be able to "walk" around the stage, you get bored after a minute, and then you're just left with a useless video in crap quality.

Interactivity in 99% of all film/watching scenarios is the shittest thing ever. I want to be totally engrossed in something, not wangle with the camera every five seconds to avoid becoming bored pooless.

Depeche Mode's Touring the Angel production is a horrible example - whoever was editing the production couldn't keep their finger still for more than 4 seconds at a time. It jumps around at such a pace that half the time its a wonder you can focus on anything.

Depeche Mode's Touring the Angel production is a horrible example - whoever was editing the production couldn't keep their finger still for more than 4 seconds at a time. It jumps around at such a pace that half the time its a wonder you can focus on anything.

Not really what he was talking about.

It's bad simply because it's strictly iOS only.

I can't disagree with that, but unfortunately it's not uncommon with any sort of app or media, nowdays.

Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to watch a movie, but wasn't willing to sign up for a 5th video service in order to do so, as they had some sort of bs exclusivity or whatever.

The 360 isn't my ideal way of watching something, but it does offer many advantages over something with subpar editing... Either something nauseating like Hullabaloo where I can't tell what the fuck is going on, or some of the really poor productions I've seen from other bands where I'm for some reason staring at the drummer during an entire guitar solo.

It would just need to be more universal in nature, and not require the entire storage of my portable device (or in the case of an iPhone... well, fuck you. :chuckle: )

Archived