Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Yes, I have a feeling that the cinema was partly to blame for the poor audio at my screening. Lots of other people who've watched the movie have specifically pointed out the good mixing. Still doesn't change the crowd-volume increasing though.

Yeah the cinema I went to also had pretty poor audio. We actually got a free ticket as compensation because people complained. I'm surprised to hear the mixing is actually good, I'll have to wait for the dvd I guess.

I don't generally appreciate people screwing in my immediate vicinity (and it seems to be happening more and more often these days, it's like I've got the superpower from that Reginald D. Hunter routine) but that was hands-down the worst because we could all see it, and everyone was pressed together and smelly and :vomit:

I don't generally appreciate people screwing in my immediate vicinity (and it seems to be happening more and more often these days, it's like I've got the superpower from that Reginald D. Hunter routine) but that was hands-down the worst because we could all see it, and everyone was pressed together and smelly and :vomit:

:LOL::facepalm:

... that sounds pretty disgusting.

I swear that seems to happen a fair amount... I'm sure I saw someone say they had Starlight at Reading 2011 ruined for them by having a couple loudly having sex next to them at the back of the moshpit.

Why didn't you join them?

:LOL::facepalm:

... that sounds pretty disgusting.

I swear that seems to happen a fair amount... I'm sure I saw someone say they had Starlight at Reading 2011 ruined for them by having a couple loudly having sex next to them at the back of the moshpit.

I probably said that, actually. That's most likely the exactly same couple.

Why didn't you join them?

It wouldn't be very easy to get into a spot that would allow for, ahem, easy access. Plus she was at least five years older than me, and everything and everyone was sweaty, muddy and gross.

Well I thoroughly enjoyed this (apart from Explorers which was, and always will be, shite). Not sure what all the moaning's about really. The sound in the cinema was great and I had chills throughout being reminded of the two Emirates nights.

The cut songs are a massive shame but it doesn't really take away from the enjoyment of what is presented. And it looked gorgeous.

I'm satisfied. And I really want to see this band again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just seen the movie for the 2nd time, in different cinemas. I think this sound was good although in Vienna it was weird since plug in baby, because of the guys in the cinema that tried to make it even more louder when the crowd sang, i think. The 2nd time ive seen it was much more intimate theater, for that reason the screen was totally shitty, but we've been closer to speakers and the sound sounded great. I think the whole gig was awesome i enjoyed it except the cuts, which are, well... :(:(

Also I think survival was a bit off, like the guitar was not properly tuned, but i didnt notice any overdub at the end, and I was focusing hard. Maybe im just deaf.

The quality is amazing. Shots are brillaint. And the whole experience made me remember my awesome gig at Emirates. If we get something special for the 20th anniversary i dont see anything to complain about. :)

Archived