Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

DVD release.

Doubt that's what Matt is talking about in the video, and anyway, why would they release a DVD of something that they've already released for purchase?

And no, that not everyone has an apple product isn't a valid reason.

DVD release.

They don't have the rights, the BBC has, and didn't want to sell. That's why Muse didn't release Reading in dvd.

And for the words of Matt, i'll be more than happy if they release a couple of gigs of every tour in mp3. The audio is the important thing here.

They don't have the rights, the BBC has, and didn't want to sell. That's why Muse didn't release Reading in dvd.

And for the words of Matt, i'll be more than happy if they release a couple of gigs of every tour in mp3. The audio is the important thing here.

They could release Reading as Mp3s.

If the bbc had the rights then why didn't they show the whole gig? At the time they said Muse weren't ready to show all...It's a conspiracy ( apologies for fanning the flames of an old argument). Blame Warner.

BBC didn't broadcast Reading by request of Muse. Muse wanted to release the gig on DVD, but then, the BBC didn't sell the footage or wanted too much money, can't remember. So Muse only released Reading with the footage of their own cameras (360º).

---

A good release for the 20th could be a audio Bluray/digital download 'Muse Live In London' with one gig in London from every tour and in different venues.

Astoria 2000 (1st)

London Arena 2001

Earl's Court 2004 (2nd)

Wembley Arena 2006 (2nd)

Wembley Stadium 2010 (2nd)

Emirates Stadium (2nd)

Plus Zepp as a bonus :LOL:

BBC didn't broadcast Reading by request of Muse. Muse wanted to release the gig on DVD, but then, the BBC didn't sell the footage or wanted too much money, can't remember. So Muse only released Reading with the footage of their own cameras (360º).:

they've spent so much money for Charles. :LOL: I think they dont have problem with money. They should've bought the rights. The gig deserves it :(

I liked that Knights clip. Hysteria still seems a bit boring with the editing though so meh. Might have to do with the amount of space between the members making it seem distant or something though.

Has there been any news on what the movie features in terms of jams and stuff?

?

Filming a gig at the cinema seems stupid.

I liked that Knights clip. Hysteria still seems a bit boring with the editing though so meh. Might have to do with the amount of space between the members making it seem distant or something though.

Has there been any news on what the movie features in terms of jams and stuff?

I've only watched the Resistance one.

I've read on twitter that no jams appear. No Dracula and no Monty.

Archived