Tickets For War Child BRITs Gig

Lord Kelvin

Hmm it seems i am confusing some of you...

We scientists are used to thinking on a conceptual level so perhaps i am not making myself clear. But in fact it is very simple, my friends and i are to be found in various sociable destinations and we are all waiting to give you the 18 characters you need to win the concert tickets. You should be able to identify my friends with the information you have already been given, so just come and say hello in all our different locations. We can be difficult to pin down so you may need to try a few of us wherever you can.

This is what we poor people with no tickets are trying to do to get some! - any suggestions on sociable locations to try would be gratefully received! have tried the obvious ones :) thanks

All separate :( Although one does show who else you are looking for.

I'm fed up now. I have a ticket and was doing it for fun but it's no fun now. Can't think of any social networks as don't use many myself!

I do hope it's all explained and the answers shown in the end!

Does one lead to another, or do you have to search them all separately?

I want to do this...but then again, I don't....

All separate :( Although one does show who else you are looking for.

I'm fed up now. I have a ticket and was doing it for fun but it's no fun now. Can't think of any social networks as don't use many myself!

I do hope it's all explained and the answers shown in the end!

All separate indeed, although one does sort of point to who the others are if you don't know the names of who you need to search for.

I'm trying for the ticket myself, if I win I'll get myself to London somehow for Monday. Makes looking for the last letters all the more frustrating. :p

All separate indeed, although one does sort of point to who the others are if you don't know the names of who you need to search for.

I'm trying for the ticket myself, if I win I'll get myself to London somehow for Monday. Makes looking for the last letters all the more frustrating. :p

Racket who are you looking for? I doubt I can help you but you never know!

Lord Kelvin himself, pretty much run through every single website possible, including going through his profile on here....not found a thing.

Oh darn, I thought I had found him - everything seemed right but there were no characters given so I think I was barking up the wrong tree. :(

Can you make a guess from the letters you have already as to what the answer may be?

Archived