Tickets For War Child BRITs Gig

Lord Kelvin

Hmm it seems i am confusing some of you...

We scientists are used to thinking on a conceptual level so perhaps i am not making myself clear. But in fact it is very simple, my friends and i are to be found in various sociable destinations and we are all waiting to give you the 18 characters you need to win the concert tickets. You should be able to identify my friends with the information you have already been given, so just come and say hello in all our different locations. We can be difficult to pin down so you may need to try a few of us wherever you can.

You'd think Lord Kelvin would remember to capitalize his Is :phu:

Hmm it seems i am confusing some of you...

We scientists are used to thinking on a conceptual level so perhaps i am not making myself clear. But in fact it is very simple, my friends and i are to be found in various sociable destinations and we are all waiting to give you the 18 characters you need to win the concert tickets. You should be able to identify my friends with the information you have already been given, so just come and say hello in all our different locations. We can be difficult to pin down so you may need to try a few of us wherever you can.

Pinterest, maybe?...

Pinterest-button-montage.png

no

So all of this might be about pinterest? It's the only social network I don't have an account on, basically :LOL:

I have no idea. It checks the red button and social boxes (plus OP said "it might be difficult to pin us down" which suggests). As for the five contemporaries or eighteen characters... not got the foggiest.

Archived