Tickets For War Child BRITs Gig

Lord Kelvin

Basically there are accounts on various social networking sites that bear the name of an important scientist listed in the wiki entry on thermodynamics. When you find these accounts, there are letters given. In the end, the letters will arrange to make directions or something leading the way to the tickets. Some people have found most of the letters, and are looking for the social networking account that will give them the last three letters so they can solve the puzzle and figure out what to do next.

that's what I gather anyway.

I hope that when I next log on, someone is very happy to have solved this.

My social networking knowledge runs to 3 sites and I've got the letters from there!

(I have tried all the others that get suggested as places to share and ones from lists on the internet to no avail.)

Racket has got the furthest I think? Happy hunting :)

Have you tried Photoblab? I can't check it as don't have the phone app.

This is pretty much a list of everywhere I've tried for Lord Kelvin at least, if I can remember them all.

Photoblab

Instagram

Tumblr

Twitter

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

Deviantart

Flickr

Google+&Youtube

The board itself

muse.mu itself, as much as that place can be searched for someone, anyhow

last.fm

Pinterest

reddit

ask.fm

Spotify

Heck even tried rubbish like Mocospace and a whole lot of other places. Even checked under the sofa.

If anyone does find Kelvin and needs any of the other 15 characters or the locations of the 5 scientists or whatever that can still go, I'll gladly give you any of them as it's that close to the gig now I shall join the 'playing for fun' team. :)

This is pretty much a list of everywhere I've tried for Lord Kelvin at least, if I can remember them all.

Photoblab

Instagram

Tumblr

Twitter

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

Deviantart

Flickr

Google+&Youtube

The board itself

last.fm

Pinterest

reddit

ask.fm

Spotify

Heck even tried rubbish like Mocospace and a whole lot of other places. Even checked under the sofa.

If anyone does find Kelvin and needs any of the other 15 characters or the locations of the 5 scientists or whatever that can still go, I'll gladly give you any of them as it's that close to the gig now I shall join the 'playing for fun' team. :)

Damn - before I go can you pm me Sadi Ice Cream Cornet and George Hatsoff please! They have been driving me round the bend!

Photoblab

Instagram

Tumblr

Twitter

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

Deviantart

Flickr

Google+&Youtube

The board itself

last.fm

Pinterest

reddit

ask.fm

Spotify

Are you counting the "-X-" in Lord Kelvin's "About Me" as three characters? No idea if that has any significance but it might help.

Suuuurely it is the -x- thing?!! We just assumed it was that and that the last 2 would explain it maybe!!

Racket had the others though. It was only Lord Kelvin to find so the -X- didn't fit, unless there were 2 other letters.

I am so glad I have my ticket - brainache setting in..

Racket had the others though. It was only Lord Kelvin to find so the -X- didn't fit, unless there were 2 other letters.

Ah yeah I know, we were just hoping to have some sudden ability to put it all together when we found the other 2...which doesn't seem to be happening!

Yup, phew :)

Formspring? It's basically another ask.fm

Tried that too! This whole search :facepalm:

Are you counting the "-X-" in Lord Kelvin's "About Me" as three characters? No idea if that has any significance but it might help.

Suuuurely it is the -x- thing?!! We just assumed it was that and that the last 2 would explain it maybe!!

We had a good look at that but we didn't see how it fitted end. Maybe we missed out on it. We unscrambled some of it into something that might lead to somewhere, but then with the letters left over the -X- didn't seem to fit in. Granted we could have missed something or got too focused down one path, but did try some anagram finders to see if there was anything else possible and nothing seemed to fit with the hunt.

Archived