Tickets For War Child BRITs Gig

Lord Kelvin

What to do with the 18 characters is the problem, I think?

Yep, I have tried entering several 18-character things numerous ways on Twitter, FB, etc. Even went onto he-3.mu. I keep picturing a random website, with a random box where you enter those 18 characters and then tadah, on-screen-jack-in-the-box-congrats-explosion.

It's probably going to be one of those things where you go "Duh, of course, why didn't I think of that!" moments ...or not.

Edit: :twitchy:

Yep, I have tried entering several 18-character things numerous ways on Twitter, FB, etc. Even went onto he-3.mu. I keep picturing a random website, with a random box where you enter those 18 characters and then tadah, on-screen-jack-in-the-box-congrats-explosion.

It's probably going to be one of those things where you go "Duh, of course, why didn't I think of that!" moments ...or not.

Me too... and I should be working too! I have some work open on my computer at least :LOL:

Hmm it seems i am confusing some of you...

We scientists are used to thinking on a conceptual level so perhaps i am not making myself clear. But in fact it is very simple, my friends and i are to be found in various sociable destinations and we are all waiting to give you the 18 characters you need to win the concert tickets. You should be able to identify my friends with the information you have already been given, so just come and say hello in all our different locations. We can be difficult to pin down so you may need to try a few of us wherever you can.

Hmm it seems i am confusing some of you...

We scientists are used to thinking on a conceptual level so perhaps i am not making myself clear. But in fact it is very simple, my friends and i are to be found in various sociable destinations and we are all waiting to give you the 18 characters you need to win the concert tickets. You should be able to identify my friends with the information you have already been given, so just come and say hello in all our different locations. We can be difficult to pin down so you may need to try a few of us wherever you can.

Yes it is difficult to pin you down when so many people steal your name to use for themselves.

How do we know it's the 'real' you?

Archived