Tickets For War Child BRITs Gig

Lord Kelvin

Tried that too! This whole search :facepalm:

We had a good look at that but we didn't see how it fitted end. Maybe we missed out on it. We unscrambled some of it into something that might lead to somewhere, but then with the letters left over the -X- didn't seem to fit in. Granted we could have missed something or got too focused down one path, but did try some anagram finders to see if there was anything else possible and nothing seemed to fit with the hunt.

Dont give up!

Oh ok. And how do you know they're the one you're looking for? :LOL:

this

As Muse fans are thoughtful people I thought you may be interested to read a little more about the work my fellow scientist and I have been up to. Thanks to the very excellent wikipedia you can read all about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

One of my contemporaries is credited with the first formation in 1824 and he has inspired us all for over 100 years leading to the work of two brilliant men who have proven that

'a system with given energy, constituents and parameters, there exists a unique stable equilibrium that can always be reached from any other state (with the same energy, constituents and parameters) by a reversible weight process.'nothing Fascinating!

Aw Racket, after all that :(

I couldn't resist clicking on the button just to see it all through :$

But I did say I already had a ticket (and certainly wouldn't have claimed them if you wanted them!).

I really wanted you to go as you found the two really hard ones.

Bloody hell, I was going to go to bed two hours ago LOL

Wonder if anyone else had already worked it all out but not posted?

Well, when it gets all sorted out, explain it all for us, will ya?

I am curious.

And lazy. :p

Once I find out from my friend if she won or not, if Lord Kelvin doesn't sort it out himself it'll be explained. :)

Aw Racket, after all that :(

I couldn't resist clicking on the button just to see it all through :$

But I did say I already had a ticket.

I really wanted you to go as you found the two really hard ones.

Bloody hell, I was going to go to bed two hours ago LOL

Wonder if anyone else had already worked it all out but not posted?

The worst thing is it's as I feared, the -X- did fit but had gotten lost in the way we thought it was going sort of....got mixed up thinking we didn't have a letter that actually did, could have solved it 4 hours ago! But at least it's sorted now. Oh Muse and their big red button....

Once I find out from my friend if she won or not, if Lord Kelvin doesn't sort it out himself it'll be explained. :)

The worst thing is it's as I feared, the -X- did fit but had gotten lost in the way we thought it was going sort of....got mixed up thinking we didn't have a letter that actually did, could have solved it 4 hours ago! But at least it's sorted now. Oh Muse and their big red button....

I've just sent you a PM but I was staring at the solution for a while without quite realising it. :facepalm:

Anyhows, hopefully your friend was the first to push the button :D unless someone solved it and didn't post :(

I am definitely going for some kip now!

It's been fun. You and SurferLiv are champions :D

Archived