Tickets For War Child BRITs Gig

Lord Kelvin

Lord Kelvin himself, pretty much run through every single website possible, including going through his profile on here....not found a thing.

Don't know if if makes sense in the context of the other letters you've got but on his forum profile under Biography it says '-X-'

Oh darn, I thought I had found him - everything seemed right but there were no characters given so I think I was barking up the wrong tree. :(

Can you make a guess from the letters you have already as to what the answer may be?

We thought we found him too, but it ended up being some Spanish schools account somewhere. Not best please. :LOL:

We noticed something could be possibly be done with the letters already, but still not sure if it's a coincidence or not as the last three letters seem to be the key to putting it all together, which probably was done on purpose with it seemingly being the hardest one to find.

Don't know if if makes sense in the context of the other letters you've got but on his forum profile under Biography it says '-X-'

was just coming on to say the same thing. Have you tried that Racket?

Put that together, yea, figured that maybe the -'s were other letters maybe to find on his posts so it would all fit, as otherwise I don't see how it does.

Tried mixing in Kelvin's initials and real initials and any other letters associated with him too, nowt seems to go with it. If it's nothing to do with the board it must be the most unknown social site on the internet! Or there's a weird username involved that's hard to search for.

Google the missing scientist Racket!!!

Tried that too, was how I found the first scientist's place. Maybe it's on a site that doesn't even exist yet....when you resort to searching Bebo, you know you've reached the end of any possbilities for thinking of new places!

Tried that too, was how I found the first scientist's place. Maybe it's on a site that doesn't even exist yet....when you resort to searching Bebo, you know you've reached the end of any possbilities for thinking of new places!

We've stooped to the depths of Bebo too :LOL:

We've done the forum section, but what about the members on the actual website?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites

Who remembers Piczo? haha

What happens if you Google Wangburger?

Archived