Isn't it ID only?

If they wanna do a face value deal, I know someone who's desperate!

It's two tickets, but one being sold by each on the same listing :)

Will ask my mate, he's at a gig tonight so will try to grab him between bands :)

brilliant! :D

I think I know someone that would have the second one... She's at work atm, but I'm sure she'll come here when she's home. :)

How are people selling and swapping tickets? I thought it was a case of once you've bought the ticket, that's yours and yours only no matter what? Credit cards and ID and that.

If I've missed something and that's changed, and if there are any takers, I'd quite like to swap my standing ticket for a seat too.

How are people selling and swapping tickets? I thought it was a case of once you've bought the ticket, that's yours and yours only no matter what? Credit cards and ID and that.

If I've missed something and that's changed, and if there are any takers, I'd quite like to swap my standing ticket for a seat too.

It's from fans that are still going, but have a spare... The buyer would go in with the fan.

What the hell?! I was asleep when tickets somehow became available. :'( Been so close to getting tickets to this on three occasions now...

I reckon there'll be a few more. And these were around for ages too, I don't think many people realised

Ok, it says none available at the moment but I'll keep a tab open on it for the next few days.

My guess is that they'll release a few a day, literally only a few though. And then maybe more on Monday. Could be wrong but it's worth trying! Hope you get them yo

I think I know someone that would have the second one... She's at work atm, but I'm sure she'll come here when she's home. :)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :awesome:

Thanks Tom!

Let's try this again... Anyone out there?

Ummm hello! I'd be interested.

A couple of friends are selling two standing tickets here ***Official links and Musebay only***

Reserve is only face value and 20% will be donated to War Child, they just want to break even really as they both bought tickets for eachother :LOL: They aren't on here so didn't know about musebay but thought i'd share it anyway in case it helps anyone! :)

And and and and and is this still going? :D

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :awesome:

Thanks Tom!

Ummm hello! I'd be interested.

And and and and and is this still going? :D

It is indeed! realised the link didnt post? :) LINK REMOVED

just copy and paste and get rid of the gaps :) Sorry that it's on ebay, i'm not in charge of the tickets but they're at 99p now and the reserve is just the face value + booking fees :)

Archived