yes that's why I posted it here!!!

I'm still waiting for Elisabeth's reply!!! I'll let you all know as soon as I get an answer!!!

Did Elisabeth come back to you Bliss85? I was speaking with Marina when I was trying to buy one, but was about five minutes late apparently as they'd just sold the last of them! They still had the £500 ones left, but with the best will in the world, unless I won the lottery (which is doubtful as I don't do it!) I couldn't get that amount together! So if they HAVE mistakenly allocated you an extra one, I'd be only too happy to buy it from you at it's full price! Please let me know. Helen x

If anyone would be helped by a lift back afterwards, I'll be driving back to Ware in Herts with my daughter. So, can happily transport up to 3 extras via Harlesdon, Hendon and either round the North Circular and up the A10, or up the A1 to Welwyn. Happy to drop people off if you're near that route...

Hi everyone, I've been frantically trying to scrape together money for the more expensive £500 VIP tickets for tonight without much luck! But I just had a call to say they now had a few of the £200 ones back available! Obviously I snapped one up which just leaves 3 available as well as the more expensive ones. These ALL come with a free bar all night too! Call Charlotte on 020 7916 9276 as soon as you can if you want them! See you there hopefully! Helen xx

Hi everyone, I've been frantically trying to scrape together money for the more expensive £500 VIP tickets for tonight without much luck! But I just had a call to say they now had a few of the £200 ones back available! Obviously I snapped one up which just leaves 3 available as well as the more expensive ones. These ALL come with a free bar all night too! Call Charlotte on 020 7916 9276 as soon as you can if you want them! See you there hopefully! Helen xx

Anyone who spends that much is fucking crazy

Hey everyone,

Sorry I'm feeling terrible!! I've got flu, I'm going anyway LOL!! But inreally dont know at what time to appear... I'm really NOT FEELING GOOD...

I had to insist Elisabeth and she replied to me... That it was a mistake, with loads of apologies :( I'm so sorry it made hopes to you....

People from Level 1! At what time are you appearing at the venue??

Hey everyone,

Sorry I'm feeling terrible!! I've got flu, I'm going anyway LOL!! But inreally dont know at what time to appear... I'm really NOT FEELING GOOD...

I had to insist Elisabeth and she replied to me... That it was a mistake, with loads of apologies :( I'm so sorry it made hopes to you....

People from Level 1! At what time are you appearing at the venue??

Sorry you're not well! I'll be getting there at about 15.45, after I've checked-in at my hotel round the corner from the venue.

Sorry you're not well! I'll be getting there at about 15.45, after I've checked-in at my hotel round the corner from the venue.

That's more or less the time I planned to arrive there. Probably I'll give it a go, and if I'm feeling too bad I'll be returning to my hostel... I can't believe I had such bad luck!!! AFTER ALL!!

I love the Shep Bush Empire. It's so easy to get to. :) Am currently "whizzing" down the Uxbridge Road on the bus. Am stupidly excited that I am going to this (as someone's +1) :D:dance:

Actually, scrap that. Am RIDICULOUSLY excited about this teeny tiny gig. But still a piece of me wishes they were playing longer... Can't help it, I'm a greedy Muser! :LOL:

Unfortunately my girlfriend, with whom I planned on going to the concert, can not come any more tonight :(. I am selling the ticket on MuseBay http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=10002792&postcount=66 , if anyone is interested, I believe you'll have to go in with me though, I'll leave from Victoria Station at about 6pm, and hopefully be at the venue at about 6:30pm. PM me for more info.

Archived