I thought I'd offer a bit of encouragement to anyone still checking Ticketmaster on occasions; I picked up a downstairs standing today just through randomly trying the site. It seems to come and go. I tried once, got an upstairs one in my basket, threw it out to go back for a pair (which there wasn't) then next time in got a stalls ticket. When I went in again there was no sign of the upstairs ticket. Makes up for my non-working password in the presale :)

So keep at it folks - I'm sure more will pop up before Monday.

I thought I'd offer a bit of encouragement to anyone still checking Ticketmaster on occasions; I picked up a downstairs standing today just through randomly trying the site. It seems to come and go. I tried once, got an upstairs one in my basket, threw it out to go back for a pair (which there wasn't) then next time in got a stalls ticket. When I went in again there was no sign of the upstairs ticket. Makes up for my non-working password in the presale :)

Wow well done!

I'm glad I bought VIP - although I would prefer to be standing, at least I don't have to do the constant checking!

Killers are playing on the Monday in Manchester

Yeah, i found that out after I posted it :(

I seriously don't get why people are worried about meeting them though... It's pretty easy... You say hello, you have a photo, they sign an autograph, you have some banter with them, make them laugh, one of you says goodbye, simples. ;)

Brilliant! Great to hear you managed :) You've single handedly made this forum sleepless for the next five days though :LOL:

I'm back to stressing about the whole I.D thing again now, after the email from Ticketmaster to remind me of the event. I have no use for a passport or driving license, so I don't have either. The only thing I have with my photo and name on it is my university I.D.

I'm going to call Shepherd's Bush tomorrow just to give myself peace of mind. I know others have said it won't be checked, but I will be furious if they don't let me in on Monday.

I'm back to stressing about the whole I.D thing again now, after the email from Ticketmaster to remind me of the event. I have no use for a passport or driving license, so I don't have either. The only thing I have with my photo and name on it is my university I.D.

I'm going to call Shepherd's Bush tomorrow just to give myself peace of mind. I know others have said it won't be checked, but I will be furious if they don't let me in on Monday.

Try emailing them too (and printing off their response) - that way, you have the email as physical proof just in case there are any issues on Monday. I doubt there will be though, try not to worry!

You've single handedly made this forum sleepless for the next five days though :LOL:

Yes, it occurred that might be a side-effect ;) I think Monday will be a key day though - I've often found a few tickets on a site on the day. Trouble with TM is you have to go through the whole f*cking rigmarole each time. It'd be a lot easier if it was See or Ticketweb.

Try emailing them too (and printing off their response) - that way, you have the email as physical proof just in case there are any issues on Monday. I doubt there will be though, try not to worry!

That's a really good idea. In fact, when I speak to them I will ask them to email me the same response. I'm not buying a new passport purely to show my new surname, when I have no intention of travelling abroad for at least the next few years. I don't drive either, so I have no need for a driving license.

I'm sure they'll be fine, but until I hear it for myself, I won't be happy

Yes, it occurred that might be a side-effect ;) I think Monday will be a key day though - I've often found a few tickets on a site on the day. Trouble with TM is you have to go through the whole f*cking rigmarole each time. It'd be a lot easier if it was See or Ticketweb.

Hahaha brilliant :LOL: so fucking happy to have tickets otherwise I would be included in the sleepless (and education-less) contingent :p and tell me about it! Fucking joke, love TM a little bit for putting me through as the clock struck 9am but still their system is shite :p

Archived