Make the music video for animals

KirkBot

My brain is getting real creative. I think I'm going to give this a srs stab. The only problem is that if I win, I have to fly OS, which I've never been, get a passport in preparation to if I win, and then take a huge loan of money on my parents that I can't pay back for two years. Ololol. Worth a try!

Doesn't say it's not, but does say flights aren't covered etc. Yeah, it says he creative!

yeah, jsut cheked, they had winning-videos from other projects, that were animations!

Just awesome :awesome: since time is short, thinking of doing a mix with 2D animation and live action... uh.... if I was more experienced on 3D animationa lready, I would give it a shot.

I Just need a great idea :awesome:

What ever happened to that 'Create the official Muse app' competition that was put out sometime last year? I know the purpose was for it to be used so we could be kept updated on album updates... I guess they just decided Twitter was better :chuckle:

EDIT: Just looked through the news archives on the main site and couldn't find anything of it... maybe I just imagined it :chuckle:

• 1 month later...

Archived