I'd say Save Me is only for the back to back gigs

Hopefully, I really don't like it because it bores the living shit out of me and even though guiding light gets loads of hate, I'd much rather see GL than save me, lol

the roulette has new born/stockholm AND micro cuts btw :p

but is this one you made I take it?

To be honest, I'd like that. Yes, I'd love to see bliss but... map, hysteria and butterflies. I'd take it

No, it was sent to me by a friend on Facebook with the message "Doomsday Scenario" :LOL:

To be honest, I'll be happy with anything as long as I get Dead Star now...

Does anyone know if there will be toilets on the outside of the stadium? If i go once im in the stadium i will be risking getting a good spot!

also, how many gates are there, and which ones are nearest the front?

also, how many gates are there, and which ones are nearest the front?

According to the gigsandtours/ticketmaster seating plans the stage will be in the northern end of the stadium. So, out of the many entrances, you should maybe choose one of the entrances further north.

I assume you're all going to be lingering near the front - which side will be your preferences - left or right? Or is it a case of whichever is less populated when you get in?

Keen to be positioned near some other strong fans after reluctantly being a bit too far away from the front for my liking at Coventry!

Also is anyone getting some pre-gig drinks in? :LOL:

Hi guys. Me and 3-4 friends are going to this gig from Nottingham, stuck for transport and planning on ordering a minibus back. Will be £90 and if anyone wants to come with us they're more than welcome to split costs with us! Let us know! If you send me a PM I can send you my number and we can sort something out

I have no idea what I'm doing for this gig. Gonna roll up about midday I reckon, being on my own is gonna be weird, just gonna go to the first gate I see and get as close to the front/B-stage as possible.

Getting in the queue 5 hours before gates should be easily enough time to get to the front but I hate how intense it is, it was bad enough at the Manchester Arena gig dread to think what it will be like next week!

Archived