tele is gone, other two are still available. will consider offers as well.

and if Jim doesn't want it

2009_Maton_BB1200_zps6344d81b.jpg

body_close.jpg

maton BB1200. plays great - currently setup for C standard tuning with 13's (with a plain 22 for the 3rd string). Nut was replaced as the original wore down, and the guitar was also plek'd last year. hiscox case is included. will also throw in a few sets of rotosound 13's as I'll have no use for them anymore :supersad:$1500 $1499.95 shipped worldwide.

Anyone got a midi interface they are willing to sell cheap?

Depending on what sort of thing you want it for something like this might be suitable. I bought a couple of them and they work fine for the basic things we do in the band. Interestingly they're identical to the ones Maplin sell for 30 odd quid.

still got these for sale.

zvex_fuzz_probe.jpg

zvex fuzz probe in purple sparkle. painted by myrold in 2004. a little battered, but works fine. these seem to be pretty rare - haven't actually seen one besides the green sparkle one Haze has. $200 including worldwide shipping. includes original box.

JHS_SuperBolt.jpg

JHS super bolt. like new. includes original box. $115 including worldwide shipping.

MI_Audio_Crunch_Box.jpg

MI audio crunch box. like new. includes original box. $95 including worldwide shipping

TC_electronic_flashback_X4.jpg

TC electronic flashback. this doesn't seem to be working properly on the dotted eight setting... it just does straight eights :confused: otherwise works fine. has velcro on the bottom. includes original box and power adapter if you're in the US. $100 including worldwide shipping

dickinson_D1.jpg

dickinson D1. once owned by a greasy texan by the name of JimbobMansionR2D2. Works great. includes power adapter if you're in the US, otherwise you'll need to source your own. includes carrying bag. $200 including worldwide shipping.

Have you ever used the Emporium on TGP? You'd probably sell everything in a matter of hours on there.

TGP, lol

Don't I have to pay for that? If so, that pretty much defeats the point of selling there :facepalm:

I've sold 3 amps on rig talk in the past week. Everything has gone smoothly so far. Their classifieds aren't an emporium or anything, but still...last thing I need is some old guy having a heart attack because the pedal I sold him doesn't make him sound like robben ford

To all muse fans, I got a used Humangear Animato for sale on the bay. All information are in the listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221209166186

Thank you,

Ben.

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

...april fools? :erm:

I don't have a Klon :supersad:

YOU KNOW I'M INSECURE ABOUT THAT

See if you can find one of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne9tIUeyxSk

I prefer the sound of the "fancy lad"... and I think the name is so you