JaemsNinety, I want your Flashback. Is it definitely working apart from the 8'ths thing?? What's that all about anyway??

Not sure if the other guy who PM'd me still wants it, but ..

it has a subdivision switch which lets you do quarter notes, dotted eighths, and dotted eights plus a quarter note (I think)

in the dotted eights mode, it just does straight eighth notes... not dotted eights.

That might not bother some, but if you're wanting to play U2 songs, then it's not going to do what you want. it works fine other than that.

I do not.

Gtfo. Fed up of not being able to record guitars and stuff. Student loans come through, if I find a reasonable deal on a Pro 24 DSP then would bite the bullet. Apparently my uni does discount on them but I have to wait till I can speak to my lecturer a few weeks

Also I need to sell my acoustic and hardcase to fund shit. Buy it pls

Not sure if the other guy who PM'd me still wants it, but ..

If that other guy is me, then yeah, I still really do. ;) Paypal and my bank account are being bitches and I am going to have to finally get a credit card today to make my life easier and so I don't wait the stupid 3-5 days for money to go in. :(

it has a subdivision switch which lets you do quarter notes, dotted eighths, and dotted eights plus a quarter note (I think)

in the dotted eights mode, it just does straight eighth notes... not dotted eights.

Wonder why it doesn't work properly. I'll have to take a peek inside when it arrives but I'm almost just tempted to leave it since I am pretty sure it won't be played in that manner.

No-one got a focusrite firewire interface do they?

Does it have to be a Focusrite Firewire interface? What's your budget?

If that other guy is me, then yeah, I still really do. ;) Paypal and my bank account are being bitches and I am going to have to finally get a credit card today to make my life easier and so I don't wait the stupid 3-5 days for money to go in. :(

Wonder why it doesn't work properly. I'll have to take a peek inside when it arrives but I'm almost just tempted to leave it since I am pretty sure it won't be played in that manner.

Does it have to be a Focusrite Firewire interface? What's your budget?

Well I've got my eye on the Focusrite Pro 24 DSP or whatever it's called since it has 2 XLR/jack inputs, two headphone outs, MIDI in/out, firewire (frees up USB ports, what with iLok and all) and is capable of 24bit 96kHz. Preferably max £150, don't mind going second hand though

I assume you need all of that so the Focusrite is a good bet. ;)

My friend and I used to use a Tascam US-122 for a while. I actually think it's a rather good start although I remember it being a bit fiddly with some computers. MIDI in/out, 2 inputs. USB however... Cheap as chips however.

http://www.amazon.com/Tascam-US122MKII-Audio-Midi-Interface/dp/B002TTOJUC

The Focusrite however is better in many ways. I can't think of anything else that may compete on a budget. Maybe something by Presonus?

EDIT: Presonus Audiobox USB. Doesn't have two headphone ports and it's USB.

Edited by Crowella

I assume you need all of that so the Focusrite is a good bet. ;)

My friend and I used to use a Tascam US-122 for a while. I actually think it's a rather good start although I remember it being a bit fiddly with some computers. MIDI in/out, 2 inputs. USB however... Cheap as chips however.

http://www.amazon.com/Tascam-US122MKII-Audio-Midi-Interface/dp/B002TTOJUC

The Focusrite however is better in many ways. I can't think of anything else that may compete on a budget. Maybe something by Presonus?

EDIT: Presonus Audiobox USB. Doesn't have two headphone ports and it's USB.

Will check it out

Also, since I'm long off being able to afford my dream MIDI rig pedalboard shall do for the moment. Anyone got a Line 6 DL4 and/or a Boss RV5 reverb pedalols? Or anything similar/better? Preferably for cheep as well. Really want a delay and reverb

Will check it out

Also, since I'm long off being able to afford my dream MIDI rig pedalboard shall do for the moment. Anyone got a Line 6 DL4 and/or a Boss RV5 reverb pedalols? Or anything similar/better? Preferably for cheep as well. Really want a delay and reverb

Im selling my m13, its got ALL of the line 6 stomp boxes on board (mm4, dl4, fm4, etc)

still got these for sale.

zvex_fuzz_probe.jpg

zvex fuzz probe in purple sparkle. painted by myrold in 2004. a little battered, but works fine. these seem to be pretty rare - haven't actually seen one besides the green sparkle one Haze has. $200 including worldwide shipping. includes original box.

JHS_SuperBolt.jpg

JHS super bolt. like new. includes original box. $115 including worldwide shipping.

MI_Audio_Crunch_Box.jpg

MI audio crunch box. like new. includes original box. $95 including worldwide shipping

TC_electronic_flashback_X4.jpg

TC electronic flashback. this doesn't seem to be working properly on the dotted eight setting... it just does straight eights :confused: otherwise works fine. has velcro on the bottom. includes original box and power adapter if you're in the US. $100 including worldwide shipping

dickinson_D1.jpg

dickinson D1. once owned by a greasy texan by the name of JimbobMansionR2D2. Works great. includes power adapter if you're in the US, otherwise you'll need to source your own. includes carrying bag. $200 including worldwide shipping.

How much is the crunchbox in the queen's english?

How much is the crunchbox in the queen's english?

£50

Meh. Highest bidder on the animato, but reserve's still not met. Hoping to get it but still 1.5 hours to go :(

Do you think you'll put in a higher bid? assuming someone outbids you towards the end

that always happens.