matthijs

:LOL: Too slow jimbo :cool:

Lovely, lovely guitar though. Reminds me of a certain someone's original Manson :ninja:

You know, I've thought about this for the past twenty or whatever hours. I'm starting to wonder if you're actually the second coming of Bs, or someone on a higher level...

Why do I wonder this? I didn't even see you post that link before I came here to post that picture. How is that even possible? I mean with Bs, I'm able to intercept and make a post while he's replying to something else to make everything awkward... but somehow, there were five minutes in between your post and mine - not five seconds, but five minutes... it's a bit spooky if you ask me...but you didn't ask, so forget I said that.

I don't know. If I had to come to a conclusion, I wouldn't be able to... you basically are Bs - your posts excite me equally as much even if they're nowhere near as long, but it's like you've taken one of Bs' ten paragraph masterpieces and compressed it down into a little bite size morsel... and I don't mean it's less satisfying ... they're equally as potent, but with less cholesterol, and they taste like irn bru.

I mean, looking at Bs' posts, I can't imagine how he feels after he types those ten paragraphs and is moving his cursor towards the "submit reply" button. I know the feel though - it's like when I was walking down the corridor to visit Mansons for the first time in two years. You know they're waiting for you, BUT!! It didn't go as planned... the browser crashed, and the door was locked. Let's try this again.

It's basically like making an entrance like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgqp3uZLnr4

When you intended to make an entrance like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKfbSHW9uGA

Simon Niel?

Yours, actually.. :$ Not as unapologetically classy though :batman:

You know, I've thought about this for the past twenty or whatever hours. I'm starting to wonder if you're actually the second coming of Bs, or someone on a higher level...

Why do I wonder this? I didn't even see you post that link before I came here to post that picture. How is that even possible? I mean with Bs, I'm able to intercept and make a post while he's replying to something else to make everything awkward... but somehow, there were five minutes in between your post and mine - not five seconds, but five minutes... it's a bit spooky if you ask me...but you didn't ask, so forget I said that.

I don't know. If I had to come to a conclusion, I wouldn't be able to... you basically are Bs - your posts excite me equally as much even if they're nowhere near as long, but it's like you've taken one of Bs' ten paragraph masterpieces and compressed it down into a little bite size morsel... and I don't mean it's less satisfying ... they're equally as potent, but with less cholesterol, and they taste like irn bru.

I mean, looking at Bs' posts, I can't imagine how he feels after he types those ten paragraphs and is moving his cursor towards the "submit reply" button. I know the feel though - it's like when I was walking down the corridor to visit Mansons for the first time in two years. You know they're waiting for you, BUT!! It didn't go as planned... the browser crashed, and the door was locked. Let's try this again.

It's basically like making an entrance like this

When you intended to make an entrance like this

Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I feel like a man who's step son just called him Dad for the first time. I do pride myself in my ability to condense copious amounts of bullshit into bite-size portions, so thank you. Perhaps I should work on my post writing stamina if I aim to compete. In the meantime I could post one of my short stories I wrote for my English class when I was 15? Roman soldiers and that, it's good shit.

Besides that all I think about when reading posts like this is how surreal it would be for Bs to read them :LOL: I wonder if he knows this is what it's come to on here.

You've produced two stellar videos there, I always imagine that the actual second coming of Bs would look a bit like Lord Flashheart's entrance, but far, far raunchier. You know, a fun bit of trivia; Rik Mayall said he only agreed to take that part (he only appeared in one episode) if every line he had was better than Blackadders' :LOL:

I am flattered that I'm haunting your thoughts, James, and only hope your dreams will follow.

Yours, actually.. :$ Not as unapologetically classy though :batman:

Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I feel like a man who's step son just called him Dad for the first time. I do pride myself in my ability to condense copious amounts of bullshit into bite-size portions, so thank you. Perhaps I should work on my post writing stamina if I aim to compete. In the meantime I could post one of my short stories I wrote for my English class when I was 15? Roman soldiers and that, it's good shit.

Besides that all I think about when reading posts like this is how surreal it would be for Bs to read them :LOL: I wonder if he knows this is what it's come to on here.

You've produced two stellar videos there, I always imagine that the actual second coming of Bs would look a bit like Lord Flashheart's entrance, but far, far raunchier. You know, a fun bit of trivia; Rik Mayall said he only agreed to take that part (he only appeared in one episode) if every line he had was better than Blackadders' :LOL:

I am flattered that I'm haunting your thoughts, James, and only hope your dreams will follow.

It's not like you need my permission to post that :pope: Let's see it.

and you mean this one?

976348_10151644201795944_1706962014_o.jpg

It's not like you need my permission to post that :pope: Let's see it.

and you mean this one?

976348_10151644201795944_1706962014_o.jpg

I may need to dig it out of my old hard drive hahaha..

And no wasn't your first Manson a tele style? The one that kick started the blossoming love

Hi there Manson Boardies :),

I'm considering getting a Manson. Since my Budget won't allow for any of the signature models (except for the MBC or the DR1, neither of which I want, because I'd like a Manson and I don't like the look of the DR1), I'm thinking about getting an MA-2 EVO.

Thing is, the distance doesn't exactly make it easy for me to just stop by Manson's and test their guitars, so I was wondering whether any of you know how similar the MBC is to play, concerning stuff like the Neck shape (because I do have the possibility to test that one here in Berlin)?

Apart from that, in case anyone got any sort of experience with an MA-2 EVO or got anything in general to say concerning my case, do please go ahead :happy:.

Hi there Manson Boardies :),

I'm considering getting a Manson. Since my Budget won't allow for any of the signature models (except for the MBC or the DR1, neither of which I want, because I'd like a Manson and I don't like the look of the DR1), I'm thinking about getting an MA-2 EVO.

Thing is, the distance doesn't exactly make it easy for me to just stop by Manson's and test their guitars, so I was wondering whether any of you know how similar the MBC is to play, concerning stuff like the Neck shape (because I do have the possibility to test that one here in Berlin)?

Apart from that, in case anyone got any sort of experience with an MA-2 EVO or got anything in general to say concerning my case, do please go ahead :happy:.

Good afternoon.

The neck shape on the MBC is a bit different in my opinion. Seems a bit larger overall, and more rounded, whereas the EVO is more like what you'd find on the signature guitars or a custom build (although it's not identical)

The MBC also has a pretty thick gloss finish on the neck, and the EVO has a satin finish.

Yeah I'll second that James. When I played the MBC the neck felt a little less slimline than the MA. Obviously, depending on which option you go for, the fretboard wood is different as well so a slightly different feel when playing. (Although I believe Manson only have the rosewood MA-2s at the minute)

I can reassure you in saying that the MA-2s are absolutely brilliant guitars and you won't be disappointed with the quality. I bought my one from Mr james90 right there ^ some time ago before ever touching a Manson and I was delighted. The neck profile is really easy to play and as I said, is quite slim. The Manson Bare Knuckle pickups you have the option for with the MA-2 are absolutely massive as well, I have the MBK-2 in my one and it's the only pickup I use :LOL:

When did you play an MBC-1?

Also, that moment you receive an unexpected email from Mansons :love:

It almost makes up for Bs still not replying to my last message.

I was through in Glasgow a few months ago and managed to find a Cort dealer. I don't think they actually stocked them at the shop at the time but they let me play one that they had ordered in for another customer that hadn't shown up!

Oooh... intrigue.. I'm amazed they've sent you an email of their own accord I struggle to even get a reply out of them :LOL: Mind you its been a while since I've tried.

The neck shape on the MBC is a bit different in my opinion. Seems a bit larger overall, and more rounded, whereas the EVO is more like what you'd find on the signature guitars or a custom build (although it's not identical)

The MBC also has a pretty thick gloss finish on the neck, and the EVO has a satin finish.

Yeah I'll second that James. When I played the MBC the neck felt a little less slimline than the MA. Obviously, depending on which option you go for, the fretboard wood is different as well so a slightly different feel when playing. (Although I believe Manson only have the rosewood MA-2s at the minute)

Alrighty, thanks for the replies :). Definitely good news on the MA-2 neck being a little slimmer, since that's exactly the thing that put me off a tiny bit when playing the MBC (then again, I only played for like a minute cause something came up, but yea). I might go to that store again and play the MBC with all the new knowledge in mind. And yea, only rosewood right now (and that ever since I emailed them about availability :happy:)

Apart from that, all this stuff got me really reassured and excited. So thanks for that and I'll probably place the order soon :D.

The Manson Bare Knuckle pickups you have the option for with the MA-2 are absolutely massive as well, I have the MBK-2 in my one and it's the only pickup I use :LOL:

Yea, I'm definitely going for the MBK-2 as well. Also planning on the Fuzz Factory and all the Matt lookalike Knobs ;).

Archived