matthijs

Manson arrived at midday, was so worrying because the guitar was absolutely FREEZING, to the point where I had to leave it sitting for the condensation to disappear (it was soaking)

Quick little review, guitar is amazing :eek::eek:

Compared to the Cort I would say this is a lot better, not light years ahead however. Almost the difference between a Mexican and American standard fender; guess this is a credit to the core however and not a lump to the MA-2's.

Absolutely loving the neck, It's slimmer than an American series, but not far off the current american standards.

Easily my favourite guitar, covers everything from Muse to Mcalmont and butler to Chic :)

Glad to finally own a Manson, Yes it's not an MB-1 ect but I love this guitar already. Will attach pics later :p

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Now start saving for a custom ;):p

What about Steel Custom Guitars version of the knobs. I got a set and they are just as good.

How has your experience been with them? I saw somewhere on here that their machineheads are smaller than Manson's?

I was gonna order from them but then I actually did the math and Manson's knobs aren't that much more expensive - they subtract 20% VAT if you're not shipping to the UK. The aluminum control knobs turn out to be £20 and black ones £25, alum machineheads about £85 and black £90. UK and international delivery are both 20 GBP. Steel Custom charges 10 to deliver in the UK and 20 overseas. Overall you save about £10 or £20 ordering from Steel, so I just went with Manson.

Manson arrived at midday, was so worrying because the guitar was absolutely FREEZING, to the point where I had to leave it sitting for the condensation to disappear (it was soaking)

Quick little review, guitar is amazing :eek::eek:

Compared to the Cort I would say this is a lot better, not light years ahead however. Almost the difference between a Mexican and American standard fender; guess this is a credit to the core however and not a lump to the MA-2's.

Absolutely loving the neck, It's slimmer than an American series, but not far off the current american standards.

Easily my favourite guitar, covers everything from Muse to Mcalmont and butler to Chic :)

Glad to finally own a Manson, Yes it's not an MB-1 ect but I love this guitar already. Will attach pics later :p

Congratulations! Post pics of the MA next to the Cort as well ^^ I'd love to see how different/ similar the bodies are :D

So the Cort and MA necks are different, huh? James said the same thing in another thread. Hugh said in this video

that the Cort has the same neck as Matt's guitars - so does it mean the MA and MB have different necks?

This is my new favourite question posted on here.

And as James said, the Manson straps are great quality, no problems with mine at all.

Good to know! My other suede traps leave tiny suede pieces on my clothes & bed, which annoys the crap out of me

Sidious911, have you heard anything on the radio yet? Looks like there have been meet and greets for every gig so far. Surely they'd say something on the radio by now if there were some for the east coast, but I have no idea where to listen.

My car doesn't have a radio.

I'll tell you what it does have though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COy_JKXtzvE

Mansons are still trying to get rid of that second hand CE-7, I'm sure they've had that one for months

I've got £5, perhaps if I throw in a Mars bar they will sell it?:LOL:

But seriously, it has been there ages. I nearly bought it back when I visited around late summer (unless that was another one?) but alas it just didn't look right on me :(

Still good. Back of the neck has gone pretty glossy though.

I should start a poll. If I were to get a stealth MK II made, what would you change, besides those changes from a few years ago?

Not that I'm going to, but I figure the only thing I'd have done is leave out the extras completely, and go with a standard 2-piece bridge.

Still good. Back of the neck has gone pretty glossy though.

I should start a poll. If I were to get a stealth MK II made, what would you change, besides those changes from a few years ago?

Not that I'm going to, but I figure the only thing I'd have done is leave out the extras completely, and go with a standard 2-piece bridge.

No xy pad

no xy pad

maybe no xy pad

Was scrolling through my imgur when I uploaded a pic for the general luthiery thread and came across this hot pic

nB0Vr.jpg

Oh my days I forgot about that one. Hot stuff. Any more sexy pics you got hidden away?

Nope not at the minute, but I can always take some more on my iPhone 6

What's that beautiful thing o.o

ye olde stealth Manson. It now has a mini X-Y pad in place of the fuzz factory though

the twisty kaoss pad is the fuzz factory :ninja:

I have failed Kit & Tab, my negligence to the origins of the twisty kaoss pad has left me confused and now lusting after a twisty kaoss pad of my own. :ninja:

Edit: My statement still stands, no kaoss in Stealth MK2, don't do it James...

Archived