matthijs

just out of curiosity - was the Stealth Matt Black ever sold to the general public?

Not entirely sure which one you mean, but as far as I'm aware, the ones that went to the public were one of the DL-1 prototypes (used for glastonbury 2010 rehearsals), the rust relic (returned to Mansons after a month), and two of the many matt blacks from the unsustainable tour. (both thrown into the crowd - one in las vegas, the other at the zepp japan gig)

There have been others auctioned off which the band has signed and whatnot, but the above were actually his guitars, though for a pretty short time.

Not entirely sure which one you mean, but as far as I'm aware, the ones that went to the public were one of the DL-1 prototypes (used for glastonbury 2010 rehearsals), the rust relic (returned to Mansons after a month), and two of the many matt blacks from the unsustainable tour. (both thrown into the crowd - one in las vegas, the other at the zepp japan gig)

There have been others auctioned off which the band has signed and whatnot, but the above were actually his guitars, though for a pretty short time.

And failing those, you can request to refinish the MB-1s in Matt black at the time of building if you're lucky enough to get one. Not quite as glam as Matts own guitars though!

I think he means the stealth MATT blacks with the black Gotoh hardware. Given that there hasn't been an mb1s run lately, the answer is no, as the stealth is a relatively new variant.

Yeah you're right, I'm just meaning that there have been roundabout ways to get your hands on a mattocaster in that finish. But as you say, since Matt has actually had stealth guitars and people have been wanting them there's not really been an opportunity to.

I think he means the stealth MATT blacks with the black Gotoh hardware. Given that there hasn't been an mb1s run lately, the answer is no, as the stealth is a relatively new variant.

yeah

closest is getting a black MB-1S with no X-Y screen and switching out the hardware.

But If it's really just the looks you're after, you might as well get the MBC and change out the hardware. That already has the uncovered pickup, tune o matic, etc

Guitar is scheduled to be delivered on tuesday :awesome:

That's nice and everything, but I really hope it doesn't end up like last time. You let me down, man... all that hype for several weeks, leading up to one post

My MA-2 EVO arrived today and damn it is beautiful

That was anticlimactic, can't you be a little more like Bs?

I remember Bs.... everybody loves Bs, but I think Macaroon has replaced him.

That's nice and everything, but I really hope it doesn't end up like last time. You let me down, man... all that hype for several weeks, leading up to one post

Don't be daft. I merely do my best to keep you amused in his absence. I knew you took his exit hard, someone had to step up to support you.

Also, heyjackk I must second james here. I will be expecting more from a seasoned vet such as yourself. Up that post by about 4 paragraphs please.

I didn't take his exit as hard as I just took that post. I thought you were the successor to Bs...

Perhaps by consequence. But not intent.

I wish this task had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Running out of movie references.

Jokes. I'll be whoever you want me to be. Just say the word.

Don't be daft. I merely do my best to keep you amused in his absence. I knew you took his exit hard, someone had to step up to support you.

Also, heyjackk I must second james here. I will be expecting more from a seasoned vet such as yourself. Up that post by about 4 paragraphs please.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I shall post an essay and a whole photo album if that is what it takes. There's been a much bigger wait for this one so I'll most likely be overdoing the whole new guitar photos and hype on every social media i'm a part of :awesome:

22860362704_19305f20bf_b.jpg

Black Holoflake MB used on Dead Inside in Dallas. My wife even commented on it :LOL:

Gorgeous

EDIT: James I remember you saying something about Mercy sounding mega on this tour so far and you were more than correct - looks amazing visually as well https://youtu.be/Whqjsr7S_fQ?t=2m20s

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I shall post an essay and a whole photo album if that is what it takes. There's been a much bigger wait for this one so I'll most likely be overdoing the whole new guitar photos and hype on every social media i'm a part of :awesome:

And a video to show the sparkles...?

EDIT: Your new one is glittery isn't it?

Be Bshuker pls

yes pls, he had his account deleted completely. Not long ago we were reminiscing about the days of Tczechan, Valentin, and red (or was he the same person as cheddatom?)

EDIT: James I remember you saying something about Mercy sounding mega on this tour so far and you were more than correct - looks amazing visually as well https://youtu.be/Whqjsr7S_fQ?t=2m20s

But I haven't seen it, I was only going by what the second coming of Bs said

yes pls, he had his account deleted completely. Not long ago we were reminiscing about the days of Tczechan, Valentin, and red (or was he the same person as cheddatom?)

I always thought Red was Sam, and he thought Red was me.

Valentin and his perfect Em chord

I always thought Red was Sam, and he thought Red was me.

Valentin and his perfect Em chord

I've never actually played a gig, any band i've been in has kicked me out for my unorthodox behaviour and excessive talent before we got to that stage. But i photoshopped this picture

I'm a musical genius, for your information. Right now i'm about halfway through my ballet, and recently started writing a musical.

James Blunt wrote a ballet, hes not a musical genius...

His ballet wasn't a space ballet.

Matt > Tyechan > Valentin

I'm sorry to interupt this internet circle jerk...

I don't have any a levels, i have a double avce in business, and then got myself kicked out of university for being too intelligent.

That doesn't even include the 50 or so deleted posts

Archived