matthijs

haha 150 likes, what's the point in taking part. I could probably cheat and get followers from musewiki to like it but to be fair, even if it's a free guitar I have NO ROOM for it. (Mark: this is called RESTRAINT :p)

You should. It's no worse than what sockman is doing

Still interested in what this care kit is. I imagine fretboard oil and polish at least?

We all know sockman wouldn't even use the fretboard oil on his guitar.

Me?

I did buy another Manson this week in a normal Hiscox Case :ninja: Part exchanged it with a guitar that's hardcase was in 2001: A Space Odyssey so technically I have more room now

:D

mind. blown.

Once again my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY is being STOLEN.

I demand half the care package if Olly wins.

I'm guessing it's nothing new, unless they're actually releasing a package that you can buy.

I hope you took some grime shots like I did.

964782_10151664036185944_1011685048_o.jpg

Glad they cleaned it off, even if that was all Marx mojo...it could've been sold too...

re: Manson Guitar Works Photo Competition

Vote for Olly's Manson M1B1 #TeamOlly

:)

Hope this isn't against spamming rules :$

No it's fine. Good cause and all that. #TeamOlly

Also, check out my glitter covered shaft:

nsavGyZ.jpg

I want that manson, right meow...

What was the price tag on that sucker?

That depends - I bought it second hand and had it modified to that spec. Could've basically bought a new MA-1 for the price of the modifications though :$ Although, that did include a new neck, so maybe not.

I hope you took some grime shots like I did.

964782_10151664036185944_1011685048_o.jpg

Glad they cleaned it off, even if that was all Marx mojo...it could've been sold too...

Actually, when I was there to pick up my custom, it was filthy. I thought they'd cleaned it months ago, but...

Also, I think you should have left that guitar as it was. It had a nice balance, but now it just doesn't look right to me...

Actually, when I was there to pick up my custom, it was filthy. I thought they'd cleaned it months ago, but...

Also, I think you should have left that guitar as it was. It had a nice balance, but now it just doesn't look right to me...

Really? Did it grow some more Marx mojo?

And it's the MIDI strip I think. It's a bit out of place, but I think it works otherwise.

I had my reasons though. :ninja: there were a few things that bugged me about how it was originally.

I understand completely.

It's about as subtle as finding white_sock.jpg in a Facebook photo album that you expect to find guitar pictures in.

So not very subtle at all.

I do think the overall balance is decent (although I'm thinking of balancing it more by adding black pick guard screws), but it's more than the MIDI strip is a bit out of place. It was originally going to be mirror, but that didn't work out.

Maybe you should get some glittery paper or something! :LOL:

It might just be that the pickguard looks a bit imposing now - could just be the picture though...

Not a bad idea, especially if it's red glitter paper. Makes it more matthew that way.

It's just the reflection of my ceiling that's making it look imposing. I'll get some better pictures (my iPhone 6 is arriving today :love::facepalm: ) later.

Archived