matthijs

More like the amount of hours waiting for it.

Some interesting sounds out of that Hammer Jammer though - hadn't heard of something like that before.

Yeah the thought of that while being used with a sustainer is an interesting one that could be either epic or simply terrible!!

More like the amount of hours waiting for it.

Some interesting sounds out of that Hammer Jammer though - hadn't heard of something like that before.

ManHours™

It's interesting, but I imagine the kaoss pad will have to be omitted to fit it correctly

Unless you do what ibanez did :facepalm:

#soon.

Does it get quite shiny eventually?

Yeah it seems that way, but I don't think it's too bad with the MAs (compared to the smoother finishes on some of the customs)

Is the wood core of the Delorean the same dimensions and what not as any non-plated MoC, or is it made slightly smaller so that the thickness of the plating will make up for the difference?

:ohmy::ohmy:

you can make out a horn in the drawing, definitely not MA shape and it looks too sharp to be an E shape...

Looks like it has four machine heads on the top side of the headstock as well. If that's the case, maybe it's a bass. Or a 7 string guitar (look at the E shape headstock on the last page)

Somehow I don't think it's for Matt (although the majority of people commenting would disagree, but then they probably haven't looked at the picture either...) as I imagine he'd just have another 7 string MoC built.

Heh I remember Bs specifically said he didn't want the 4+3 headstock, and had to make it all, er... goliath.jpg

So unless he's come to his senses (unlikely) it looks like it could be a double cutaway 7 string... but not necessarily the E shape. Horns look a bit too sharp to me...

Where's Bs?

Beats me!

For all the world, it looks like Bs' guitar!

Maybe they're making me a present?

It's nice to see that Hugh does still make guitars sometimes. I was under the impression that Tim was doing most of them now.

Not worth it, unless you're REALLY impatient... like... really impatient

Beats me!

Maybe they're making me a present?

It's nice to see that Hugh does still make guitars sometimes. I was under the impression that Tim was doing most of them now.

Wait... is your birthday coming up soon? I didn't forget it, did I? :$

And yeah, he made Olly's, remember? Tim is the head luthier anyway, so I imagine he does do a fair amount of them. Out of my customs (which are all Works customs, so they are all fairly recent) I know Hugh did the finishing work on at least three of them, but not sure about the others.

Ha, no, but by the time it would be finished, it would have been and gone anyway! :chuckle:

Fair point. I know Tim did all of mine. Hugh thought the logo wasn't visible enough, haha!

I have no idea when your birthday is. I wonder if my mod powers will allow me to.... YEP... time to start shopping. I've got a fair bit of time anyway, but probably not enough.

And who says? Didn't Hugh once build a full E shape custom in a week, and the guy couldn't pay for it as he wasn't expecting it yet?

See, that's the thing. Whoever sees it will just go, "who the fuck built that?" because it's not a standard Manson design, and the logo isn't that visible

Whether that's a good or bad thing...I'll let you decide.

Also, I saw this today and thought of Witz

One of those is mine.... (the one with the single coil neck pickup route)

Also, I saw this today and thought of Witz

One of those is mine.... (the one with the single coil neck pickup route)

Looking nice!! I have to admit that Manson's do their carbons the difficult way by wet laying it on the guitar but the finish it gives them as opposed to CNC a solid sheet is unbelievable, any clue what they use as the binding as it looks like some sort of flexible strip that is there to hide the joint between the sides and top but I could be wrong :LOL:

It's looking great though what's your specs have you gone for is it a FSK401/MBK2 sort of thing or is this something a bit different. What hardware are you going for?

On another note I played a 7 string ESP ZH-7 Ltd I think? it had some Dimarzio D-Activators in it, what a seriously nice piece of kit, really playable with massive tone. It's the second 7 string I have played and I just seem to feel really comfortable playing them far more than six strings as I have big hands and I seem to naturally find more riffs using the extra string :D

The used CE-7 on Manson's would do me nicely alas I need a new car though :(

Looking nice!! I have to admit that Manson's do their carbons the difficult way by wet laying it on the guitar but the finish it gives them as opposed to CNC a solid sheet is unbelievable, any clue what they use as the binding as it looks like some sort of flexible strip that is there to hide the joint between the sides and top but I could be wrong :LOL:

It's looking great though what's your specs have you gone for is it a FSK401/MBK2 sort of thing or is this something a bit different. What hardware are you going for?

On another note I played a 7 string ESP ZH-7 Ltd I think? it had some Dimarzio D-Activators in it, what a seriously nice piece of kit, really playable with massive tone. It's the second 7 string I have played and I just seem to feel really comfortable playing them far more than six strings as I have big hands and I seem to naturally find more riffs using the extra string :D

The used CE-7 on Manson's would do me nicely alas I need a new car though :(

Spec:

BzNd_TXCYAABDvN.jpg

Yes, I have each of them saved in a .pdf file.

And yeah, I'd at least save for the CE-7. That particular one was also owned by someone with the initials M.B.

But mainly because the ESP ZH-7 LTD sounds too heavy metal...I don't even know what it looks like, but going by the name alone, I know.

You need CE-7 jazz hands.

Archived