matthijs

Boo, I considered having LEDs for the ce-7 since I'm not a fan of the fret dots but they do look ok when the pattern kinda matches the screws on the pickup surrounds.

needs ebony fretboard with LEDs

i-have-a-dream.jpg

touch(alt130)

but really, what happened in this dream was truly fascinating. First off, it happened when I was asleep. Who would've thought. Nevertheless, it wasn't a long dream, but I wasn't exactly counting every second. You try it, it's not easy to do, especially when you're asleep. ANYWAY, the dream was that Bs popped up out of fucking nowhere like a ninja or something and surprised us with a post (like he usually does, and for some reason it's always while I'm listening to buck rogers...?), except this one wasn't like one of the usual ones... not that I don't fucking love those posts. Noooo, this one was a SPECIAL post. One of THOSE posts... you know the ones... the ones saying "HOLY FUCK MY GUITAR IS FINISHED" which I tend to post ever so often. This one wasn't posted by me though, which was a nice change... it was posted by none other than Bs himself ALL THE WAY FROM JAPAN. His guitar was completed. FINALLY. The bridge worked and everything. But alas, Bs wasn't in the UK to take delivery of his guitar he's been waiting so long for... so he made a cryptic post of some sort which instructed one of us (probably me) to go collect his guitar from his house. Only problem was that Bs made a mistake and his home address was now public, what are the odds of that? Either way, I don't remember his address for those that actually want to post him some gifts, but I probably have it saved from our transactions for that bondage gear guitar cables. It was really exciting because Bs' guitar was finally finished, and he seemed really excited too. Especially because the bridge worked...yep, bridge man pulled out through and everything worked out to Bs' satisfaction. Or did it? he still hadn't received the guitar! Did he ever receive the guitar? I don't know, because I woke up before I went to collect it for him. Maybe MFC will look after it for a small fee until Bs returns from Japan. I'll ask him later if you want? But MFC wasn't in my dream this time, so I don't know.

But yeah, as for the neck LEDs... £420 apparently. I would get a whole fretboard done with them, but it's £600+

I'm on Windows too, you can use both, I just tried it! ;)

I just hadn't known the 130 option before.

*puts on Buck Rogers*

"LEMON, LEMON, LEMON, LEMON, LEMON, LEMON, LEMON!"

So deep, man!

Yeah it really speaks to me. That's the ONLY feeder song that speaks to me as well... the rest of their songs have lyrics that make absolutely no sense to me.

But that's because I don't associate them with you

Anyhow... currently making a mock up of something which I will post #soon. It has neck LEDs, but you can't see them.

Yeah it really speaks to me. That's the ONLY feeder song that speaks to me as well... the rest of their songs have lyrics that make absolutely no sense to me.

But that's because I don't associate them with you

Anyhow... currently making a mock up of something which I will post #soon. It has neck LEDs, but you can't see them.

guitar that flashes when the truss rod isn't set up correctly

Er... Why are these in my shopping cart when I didn't put them in there? Has this happened to anyone else?

basket.jpg

:wtf:

I've never even bought anything through that website. Just was browsing and noticed in the corner it said there was £414.18 worth of stuff in my basket...

Er... Why are these in my shopping cart when I didn't put them in there? Has this happened to anyone else?

basket.jpg

:wtf:

I've never even bought anything through that website. Just was browsing and noticed in the corner it said there was £414.18 worth of stuff in my basket...

did you clear the basket by buying all of it?

I'm having some difficulties with the way Manson's is handling things Customer Service-wise. Six months after the first deposit for my custom build, i have to send several mails, nearly begging for an update on things, only to receive a one sentence message stating the guitar is rough shaped with carbon placed on front and back, and that they are hoping to finish somewhere first quarter 2014. Period.

When asking for some pictures, no more answer. I know it's been said here before, but when you're paying 5000 euro on a guitar, i'm expecting a bit more than what's the case now.

I'm having some difficulties with the way Manson's is handling things Customer Service-wise. Six months after the first deposit for my custom build, i have to send several mails, nearly begging for an update on things, only to receive a one sentence message stating the guitar is rough shaped with carbon placed on front and back, and that they are hoping to finish somewhere first quarter 2014. Period.

When asking for some pictures, no more answer. I know it's been said here before, but when you're paying 5000 euro on a guitar, i'm expecting a bit more than what's the case now.

The thing to note is that they are building things that have deposits paid 6+ more in advance. having been through this process 4 times (well technically 3, i only had to wait for a week and a bit to get the carbonita ;)) the best advice I can give to you is to try not to think too much about your guitar until nearer the end of when they quoted it will be ready. it's a looong process and the more you think about it, the more upset you'll be

the best advice I can give to you is to try not to think too much about your guitar until nearer the end of when they quoted it will be ready. it's a looong process and the more you think about it, the more upset you'll be

yeah that

That was probably the reason I couldn't sleep for over nine months when waiting for my MB-1. I haven't really lost any sleep or sanity over the other guitars I've had to wait for after that, even though some have taken longer.

I haven't received any pictures (besides the group pictures posted on twitter) of my new one, but I'm not really bothered... although I do have an idea of what it's going to look like! Should be done soon anyway

Archived