matthijs

What's the turnaround time for the work on the bridge?

Also, I honestly would need labels if it was my guitar. So many switches!

Well, he's got it now, but because he's got other projects he needs to do that he's being paid for now, it might be 2-3 weeks before he can do it. I can't imagine it would take more than a couple of hours to do the actual work personally but it depends how much he prioritises it and if he's actually got the materials he needs ready. Then it depends how long it takes to get back here. At least having planned the guitar out myself in such detail I know what all the switches do, so no need for labels for me. If you don't know what's connected to what though, then obviously yeah, they'd be useful, haha!

Well, he's got it now, but because he's got other projects he needs to do that he's being paid for now, it might be 2-3 weeks before he can do it. I can't imagine it would take more than a couple of hours to do the actual work personally but it depends how much he prioritises it and if he's actually got the materials he needs ready. Then it depends how long it takes to get back here. At least having planned the guitar out myself in such detail I know what all the switches do, so no need for labels for me. If you don't know what's connected to what though, then obviously yeah, they'd be useful, haha!

A lot of switches. Was pretty cluttered when I saw it

hi all. It's been a while since i've been on here so thought i would say hey again :) I've managed to get my name down on a MB-2!! so excited :)

also was wondering if anyone had any more info on this guitar as im very tempted to get something the same made :p

dsc04280h.jpg

Nope, there's a nice looking red carbon guitar there to keep it company. And that other one I've been going on about, but I think that one's done. Already has the strings on.

The carbon finish looks loads better in real life. much deeper

And yeah it was great. I ended up getting lost the first time walking there :facepalm: a 15 minute walk took about an hour, but I still got there right when they opened. I didn't play many guitars to be honest. I gave the prototype MB-1 a quick strum (strangely enough it has the same string noise as mine), a tele I was considering buying, and the '79 strat.

There was also my custom and E-62, but I only played my perfect E major chord on them.

Was fun chatting with everyone there as well. Definitely want to go back in a year or two

Could it be... My red carbon guitar! :awesome:

Could it be... My red carbon guitar! :awesome:

I'm not sure, didn't you order that only recently? This one looked like it was done but was waiting for the electronics. It was routed for 2x humbucker sized pickups, and a single volume control from what I remember

Archived