matthijs

You should have bought two and split the features between them! :awesome:

Well that's the thing - it's cost both the time and money it would have taken to get two less complicated guitars, but the whole point of it was that I wanted all of that in one guitar, so it kind of works out how you'd expect really. Still expensive and very time consuming though.

Cheaper than most works guitars but more expensive than 002 since that has black headstock, no trem, no dual p90s and natural finish.

I wanna order one. But not mirrored. Maybe a pastel colour... and sparkly. Hehe!

I wanna order one. But not mirrored. Maybe a pastel colour... and sparkly. Hehe!

That would be good! Pastel colours are so summery. I love summer, it's my favourite day of the year.

Bs, two guitars is always better than one!

I love summer, it's my favourite day of the year.

So damn true! :LOL:

If I hadn't wanted the piezo ZR, I'd have saved myself about a grand to be honest. I could have gone down the two guitar route and had sustainer + trem in this one and piezo + midi stuff in another, but it's more convenient for me to have less guitars but ones that are as versatile as possible, so that was the main idea really.

I like the way you think

Tim asked me how many I had, and I actually couldn't remember :facepalm: basically said I had the ones I bought from them (except for the few I sold) and a few others

We talked about the escapees as well. He pretty much confirmed that there were only two that I didn't own, though he didn't remember M1D1's cousin. I had forgotten about it as well, as it sold in 2006 and wasn't seen again after that

Yeah I guess. You've got the opposite to James's moar mentality haha

Less is morerer...except when it comes to my pedalboards, haha! Although I won't be adding anything else to them once I have the GR-55 - I think I have enough for everything I need then really.

The full mirror and that M1D0 ?

yeah french guys 8000 euro full mirror and the M1D1 styled one without any effects

I'm not even tempted by the french guy's one for some reason, even though it's for sale (and has been for quite a while...wonder why). It was different when Simno offered me the chrome though!

yeah french guys 8000 euro full mirror and the M1D1 styled one without any effects

I'm not even tempted by the french guy's one for some reason, even though it's for sale (and has been for quite a while...wonder why). It was different when Simno offered me the chrome though!

Hugh talked about chrome turning brown eventually. Told him Simons one isn't yet

Hugh talked about chrome turning brown eventually. Told him Simons one isn't yet

Nah still looks good, although the center is slightly... but I think it was always like that. Can see it in the video he uploaded shortly after it was built

and Bs:

front2dbody2dflat2ejpg2dfront2-587f.jpg

side2dshallow2ejpg2dfront2dpag-f49a.jpg

can't you buy french guy 8000 euros' guitar so he can put that video down. it annoys me so hard, though you should totes do those kinda videos for all your guitars, just probably with a lot less french and jamming to NON MUSE RIFFS

can't you buy french guy 8000 euros' guitar so he can put that video down. it annoys me so hard, though you should totes do those kinda videos for all your guitars, just probably with a lot less french and jamming to NON MUSE RIFFS

You can't play an MB shape guitar and play non-Muse songs - everyone knows that! I actually had someone comment on one of my YouTube videos "You have an MB-1 and you don't even play Muse songs" - outrageous that I thought I could play something by anyone else to be honest.

Even if I did, there's still this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8djLhZ4__k

Don't suggest that I buy that too

You can't play an MB shape guitar and play non-Muse songs - everyone knows that! I actually had someone comment on one of my YouTube videos "You have an MB-1 and you don't even play Muse songs" - outrageous that I thought I could play something by anyone else to be honest.

is that the only comment you've got like that? consider yourself lucky

i did a doctor who cover with the xy controller, fortunately folks who like muse tend to like doctor who so that's ok... besides uprising is a poor man's doctor who theme.

is that the only comment you've got like that? consider yourself lucky

It's because they're only looking for Muse songs! :rolleyes:

Bs is this the guy you got the piezo stuff from? Does sound pretty sweet :awesome:

edit: 'Noob power activate' how do you embed a youtube video?

That's him, haha! Looks like he did a better job on those saddles than mine anyway. The inserts on mine came out a fraction of a millimetre off-centre - not much but still, you kind of notice the way the strings come out of the saddle. I've been assured it shouldn't affect playability but have to see when I get it. Sure hope not. And you use [media] tags! ;)

Archived