matthijs

That's him, haha! Looks like he did a better job on those saddles than mine anyway. The inserts on mine came out a fraction of a millimetre off-centre - not much but still, you kind of notice the way the strings come out of the saddle. I've been assured it shouldn't affect playability but have to see when I get it. Sure hope not. And you use [media] tags! ;)

Haha gotta admit I love the synth/acoustic sounds he had going :awesome:

Tom!

Did Matt have a new guitar at that gig you went to? MFC just sent me a picture of what looks like a red carbon guitar, but with a tune o matic and no X-Y

edit:

Never mind, it's just his mad photography skillz. I got all excited for nothing :(

Nah I saw that picture too, maybe was just delivered for Etihad?

Looks like a red light shining on it, can see it on matts hair. It's just the black one he has, the previous photo you can see its the same guitar.

Nah I saw that picture too, maybe was just delivered for Etihad?

Also dis is fit crazybobfdoivnsdilcvnsocn

450px-ML-1_Mirror_front_hardware.jpg

yeah i was originally excited for this but with some more time with the ali knobs i realised they only work for ali tops. you can certainly take photos of it so it looks more appealing, but the overall look in person is just a bit off. if they did anodised silver of the ali knobs then i'd be all over it.

I didn't see any new guitar's at the Etihad. The guitar he used for SS got split completely in half at the end of the song though :(

Yeah it was just MFC being MFC

And yeah I saw that. At emirates he was throwing one of them around during the end of uprising quite a bit, but I can't tell if it broke or not. Seems like it ended up down those stairs near the piano!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGVCndKqgk

then another (or the same?) one split in half at the end of SS the second night, and also broke one of the lights on the catwalk

I wonder why he used the red carbon for Guiding Light at the Ricoh, then changed it to a black one for Emirates 1 (didn't check at the other two gigs)

Well the neck was replaced on the black one at the beginning of the stadium tour, so maybe he was using the red one in its place for a short time. I know the red one was used for TIRO not long ago, and that song usually has the black guitar

Kev laughed at me when I was expecting him to break the red carbon at the end of new born at emirates 1 :ninja:

Tom!, did you enjoy the show overall? I had a great time both nights at emirates, but the second night would've been better if the crowd around me wasn't completely dead for half the show. Felt like I was in an american crowd almost!

Crowd was a bit naff, and James y u no see me

Didn't have a chance :( I was also supposed to get this bit of T2L merchandise for someone, but I had no idea where to find them afterwards!

Spent the entire afternoon at this

858b1288-5240-4690-8511-d22d6d0d39fb.jpg

Was lots of fun, although I had no idea what they were playing until Kev made some requests... :awesome:

and yeah it was. Nothing like the first night, at least in the area I was in. It actually got a bit out of hand the first night...security got involved too

Ok quick photo dump:

8940647823_950c57e708_b.jpg

8940649771_be75605fca_b.jpg

8941271172_094827fd75_b.jpg

Lots of birds eyes at the top

8940653335_46dec6bc76_b.jpg

8940654677_d6a865e556_b.jpg

Side

8940658813_d8225ddddf_b.jpg

You can see me in the shot

8941280760_2e3a007b9d_b.jpg

8940645787_6ee212e574_b.jpg

looking good. you liking the sustainer and floyd?

Ohhh you went there? Someone asked me to come along to that earlier in the day but I had to find my ticket and shit

Yeah

Did you collect your ticket from the venue? Had a bit of trouble with that on the 26th. Was waiting in the wrong line for 45 minutes :facepalm: so I only got in to see the last bit of the final song the 1975 were doing. Still got to see Dizzee Rascal and MFC head banging to his 'big dirty stinking bass' or whatever he calls it

Ok quick photo dump:

8940647823_950c57e708_b.jpg

8940649771_be75605fca_b.jpg

8941271172_094827fd75_b.jpg

Lots of birds eyes at the top

8940653335_46dec6bc76_b.jpg

8940654677_d6a865e556_b.jpg

Side

8940658813_d8225ddddf_b.jpg

You can see me in the shot

8941280760_2e3a007b9d_b.jpg

8940645787_6ee212e574_b.jpg

Fuck. Just wow. :facemelt: I see what you mean about the glitter, they really went for it :LOL: Looks incredible, just shows the difference pics can make!

looking good. you liking the sustainer and floyd?

Yeah

Did you collect your ticket from the venue? Had a bit of trouble with that on the 26th. Was waiting in the wrong line for 45 minutes :facepalm: so I only got in to see the last bit of the final song the 1975 were doing. Still got to see Dizzee Rascal and MFC head banging to his 'big dirty stinking bass' or whatever he calls it

Uhh, collected it from Pip outside the venue, then queued with them and Frakkles and Nat and that lot. But I was at a different gate to everyone else so soon as they all started going in I popped off to my turnstile and waddled in in about 10 minutes

I was there for the 25th...I almost died with the awesomeness :awesome: DEADSTAR FHJSGHSDGSDLJSDGSOISGLK When they started the intro to it I screamed deadstar and everyone in my area just stared at me :$ I was the only one singing it :( BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT THEY PLAYED DEADSTAR. so yeh, I enjoyed it for my first Muse gig :LOL:

Archived