North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

Well fuck, is there any way to change the shipping address? I'll probably be moving sometime in December and of course I don't know what address I'll be at then.

Good luck. If the customer service is anywhere near as sticky on their no changing policy as they are on Will Call... I would say you are S.O.L. I couldn't even add a 2nd name (my own) to the Will Call since I put down a friend's name.

You might want to email customer service for Musictoday to double check you won't have any problems, but there should have been a place in the order form to put a name for the Will Call pickup. As long as you have a printout of the receipt and your ID (assuming it's YOUR name on the pickup) I would think you should be fine. I had will call tix for Radiohead thru W.A.S.T.E. earlier this year and I didn't have to show my credit card.

Good luck. If the customer service is anywhere near as sticky on their no changing policy as they are on Will Call... I would say you are S.O.L. I couldn't even add a 2nd name (my own) to the Will Call since I put down a friend's name.

Well I got an email back saying I can just respond with a new address as long as it's before the tickets are shipped.

I'll try to get a friends' address or something.

I've never been to a Muse concert before, so are seat tickets and GA floor tickets usually the same price? Apparently they're both 65 on the musictoday presale but will seats be cheaper on ticketmaster this weekend?

Also, personally would you guys consider seats on the very stage left (Matt's side) to be good? I don't think I'd get the full effect and that'd suck, but I'm also scared of getting trampled in the moshpit xD.

While GAs are slightly cheaper in the presale, most places than they will be on Ticketmaster, it does look like the seats available for most shows were the same price as GA. I'm guessing that's because only the lower bowls of the arenas were available, but I'm not sure (i.e Sections in the 100s only). They may essentially be the same price through Ticketmaster in the general sale, but when they open up the upper bowls (i.e Sections in the 200s at most arenas), those will probably be the cheaper tickets listed on Ticketmaster.

Does anybody have a code that they won't be using? I only signed up today with the hopes of getting a code, but it doesn't seem like thats happening. I may have only signed up today, but i've been a massive muse fan for the last 4 years or so, and would do anything to get close to the stage. Please email me if you have a code you can spare! thanks so much! :)

Got seats (I prefer seats) for New Jersey, Oakland and San Diego, didn't get lucky with the LA show. Had to sell my Deftones tickets for tomorrow night for Muse funds... bittersweet.

I still think they will be adding more shows, probably in LA, Anaheim, and San Jose.

This will be the first, and probably the only Muse show I go to. Ever. (Unless the next album kicks ass. :p). So I went all out. :awesome: THIS is why credit cards exist! :LOL:

I bought a VIP ticket (New Jersey) AND a floor GA ticket. With the VIP ticket, I'll get early access to the venue. Snacks and access to booze are a bonus -- but not the biggest bonus, -- which is to already be inside the venue when the doors open. Basically it's an almost guaranteed barrier position without waiting in line for 10 hours. I'm too old and cranky for that shit. I may not think much of T2L, but I really am beyond psyched for this show now! :awesome:

This will be the first, and probably the only Muse show I go to. Ever. (Unless the next album kicks ass. :p). So I went all out. :awesome: THIS is why credit cards exist! :LOL:

I bought a VIP ticket (New Jersey) AND a floor GA ticket. With the VIP ticket, I'll get early access to the venue. Snacks and access to booze are a bonus -- but not the biggest bonus, -- which is to already be inside the venue when the doors open. Basically it's an almost guaranteed barrier position without waiting in line for 10 hours. I'm too old and cranky for that shit. I may not think much of T2L, but I really am beyond psyched for this show now! :awesome:

I'm actually quite surprised I haven't heard of anyone doing this until now. :LOL:

Clever. But I hope there aren't a lot of people crazy enough to try the same thing because I will be wanting my hard-won barrier position! :p

It might not work. :LOL:

Possibly, but chances are it will. I spoke with the CID Entertainment, who run the VIP package. Even they thought it was great plan! :LOL: I got the impression they have one or two Musers on their staff. ;)

Furygirl said:

Clever. But I hope there aren't a lot of people crazy enough to try the same thing because I will be wanting my hard-won barrier position!

I seriously doubt there will be many people as ridiculous as I am doing the same thing. :LOL:

Also, personally would you guys consider seats on the very stage left (Matt's side) to be good? I don't think I'd get the full effect and that'd suck, but I'm also scared of getting trampled in the moshpit xD.

depends on how much you want to see Matt, and don't mind not seeing Chris so well; also depends on the venue, but I've been in 1st and 2nd level seats at arenas on last tour on Matt's side, and I could see pretty well. Also, Muse put a LOT of effort into making the stage show visible from as many angles as possible

Anyway...

Got GA for Chicago but not for MSG. Why is it always NY that gives me a headache? :LOL: I suppose there's a Ticketmaster presale for that one going on tomorrow. Anyone have any info on that? I really hate the thought of not being able to go to MSG for the first time :unsure:

Archived