North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

Since the site shows "GA & Reserved Seating" for each gig, I assume most likely? However, probably it would be unlikely to get good seats, seats allocated for these kind of presales are usually not. Major ticketing distributors get good seats to sell. Well, maybe I am wrong.

Last time I used a presale for the US tour, some of the shows only provided seats...

Does the presale include seats? (i.e. loge/balcony, not GA?) Because if not I'm guessing I'm gonna have to wait for the general public/official sale starting later this week around Friday, correct?

Yes, there will be seats, but true you may not get as good seats as with the public sale when there are more tix available. Maybe try the presale, and if you don't like the seats you see, wait until Friday.

You guys realize that will call is up to the venue, right? My venue has will call open 2 hrs before the gig... Not enough if you want to get in front. Wait for the general sale.

I'm pretty sure as long as you've been in line, people will be pretty understanding about you leaving. At my last gig, we even took turns leaving to get some grub, and no one cared. Just don't be an a-hole, and everything will be fine. :LOL:

Help!! I've been trying since yesterday to sign in. I get a message that my account is activated, please try logging in. When I do I'm told the account isn't activated. This is killing me I want to purchase tickets and I've been a member for some time I did not set up an account yesterday it's been months. I've tried everything any advise?

Help!! I've been trying since yesterday to sign in. I get a message that my account is activated, please try logging in. When I do I'm told the account isn't activated. This is killing me I want to purchase tickets and I've been a member for some time I did not set up an account yesterday it's been months. I've tried everything any advise?

Maybe you have two different accounts on here? Because the one you just posted from says you joined yesterday, which is probably why it doesn't work.

Wow that was seriously bad, I had 8 tickets and the page stopped working on both, reduced to 0 tickets, tried again and only got 4..

That website is extremely buggy and the CAPTCHA is horrible too...

Does that mean no tickets are left on the presale? Or will any others will pop up later?

You're coming to the CA shows? Yay! Yeah, I can't get Oakland. :( Boo. I just have LA, but that's the one I really wanted GA.

Yeah! A 3-gig trip out there sounds awesome. Is the weather nice in Jan? Can't wait to see you!

So you'll still be trying on Friday for Oakland, then? Good luck to both of us!!

Archived