North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

Did you make sure you created a new account for musictoday? At first when I clicked the link and cut and pasted my code, I got an error, but then I realized I had to click "create new account" or something and then it worked.

Also, someone on Facebook said she had a problem at first, but then entered the code with all lower case letters. Not sure why that would work, but I guess it's worth a try.

Did you make sure you created a new account for musictoday? At first when I clicked the link and cut and pasted my code, I got an error, but then I realized I had to click "create new account" or something and then it worked.

Also, someone on Facebook said she had a problem at first, but then entered the code with all lower case letters. Not sure why that would work, but I guess it's worth a try.

Yup, I've been attempting to create the new account and tried the lower-case letter advice. It didn't work either.

Also, "MuseAdmin' just posted this comment on the main page news article:

Hi everyone. Apologies for the issues some of you are having with the codes. The reason for this is that for those of you that either signed up or activated your accounts since last Thursday we had to generate a new batch of codes which are being entered into the Music Today system as we speak. Please hold fire for a few hours and try to create your account with them later on when all should be working. Thanks for your patience...!

The reason for this is that for those of you that either signed up or activated your accounts since last Thursday we had to generate a new batch of codes which are being entered into the Music Today system as we speak.

2008 sign up date master race :awesome:

My code just started working! Now, that I'm in the site, can I just confirm a couple things with some veterans? When I go to log in tomorrow, do I immediately select from the list of shows there for the one I'm looking for, and it automatically will take me to those tickets? I'm used to Ticketmaster's layout, so the different vendor is throwing me off a bit.

My code just started working! Now, that I'm in the site, can I just confirm a couple things with some veterans? When I go to log in tomorrow, do I immediately select from the list of shows there for the one I'm looking for, and it automatically will take me to those tickets? I'm used to Ticketmaster's layout, so the different vendor is throwing me off a bit.

The older presales were always with concertmaps so this could be a bit different, but that should be how it'll work. Everything should show up immediately at 10 (possibly give or take a couple of minutes) as for sale, so you'll be able to pick your quantity and section and be good to go. GA tickets for more popular venues like the garden disappeared almost immediately last time, so make sure to warm up your refresh finger ;)

The older presales were always with concertmaps so this could be a bit different, but that should be how it'll work. Everything should show up immediately at 10 (possibly give or take a couple of minutes) as for sale, so you'll be able to pick your quantity and section and be good to go. GA tickets for more popular venues like the garden disappeared almost immediately last time, so make sure to warm up your refresh finger ;)

Thanks! The only thing I'm going to get in the presale is 1 GA for Detroit. All of my friends plan on doing seats and waiting for the general sale, so I'm probably going to go separately from them and hopefully meet up to line up with some people from the boards.

I already feel sick to my stomach. I'll be a wreck in the morning. :rolleyes:

Best of luck tomorrow! I'm still patiently waiting for a date closer to me. Surely there will be a VA or GA date, another NC date would be perfect. Tampa is feasible, since it's a Saturday though.

P.S. Cool profile pic. :)

Best of luck tomorrow! I'm still patiently waiting for a date closer to me. Surely there will be a VA or GA date, another NC date would be perfect. Tampa is feasible, since it's a Saturday though.

Muse always likes to do things the difficult way! Screw trying to plan travel and expenses in an organized fashion. I hope you get the cities you want! But I'd love to see you in Tampa. :) Holding out hope for Atlanta this spring. If not, I'm sure it will be fall.

P.S. Cool profile pic. :)

Thanks! :D

Rufygirl and Furygirl? :eek:

IKR? Isn't it funny? It used to confuse me a lot. :chuckle:

I already feel sick to my stomach. I'll be a wreck in the morning. :rolleyes:

Why so? Is getting tickets difficult?

Despite not particularly liking the new album, I'm still going to a show. I've never seen them, and I can hope they do some stuff I like. :)

I want to go to the New Jersey show (it's on a Friday. Bonus!) but there's no pricing or info for that gig? Also, I wanted a VIP package (to old and lazy to battle my way to the front) but there's no VIP pack listed for some shows? Anyone know what's up with that?

Archived